• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Goodfortune said:

2019 BBF. These always hit the spot. Looking forward to my PSP box that’s on the way. 

BBF are outstanding.  my HQ box couple weeks ago awesome, so you your PSP box cant imagine - jealous I missed out. enjoy.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 10:21 AM, TTP21 said:

Appreciate the feedback. Often my experience with NC aficionados is they limit feedback to either "it was good" or "it was bad".  

I've got the Lancero, mareva, and Robusto size chilling in my humi waiting for warmer weather.  Last I checked my B&M still had a fair amount of stock but its been a while. 

The newer Cohete is excellent if you like Sumatra wrapper, highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet. 

Certainly! I'll give you as straight of an answer as I can. Still smoke plenty of NC's even though I prefer more CC's now. 

I haven't found any of the Cohete's yet.   Do love me a Sumatra wrapper though and it's one I've been on the lookout for.  

On 3/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, Lrabold89 said:

Well aren’t you two a match made in heaven emoji23.png

HA! Maaaaybe we are 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gojira said:

Party SdC No.1

A friend recently sent me this cigar and didn't include the code or date but my guess is that's from 90s given the taste. There's something special about these pre 98 cigars, they have a taste to them that I've never found in later production.

Good to know. Anything specific as to the taste?

I have some 98 and 99 SdC 1 and 3 (and maybe one or two other 98, 99s). But nothing older

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Good to know. Anything specific as to the taste?

I have some 98 and 99 SdC 1 and 3 (and maybe one or two other 98, 99s). But nothing older

Well that's a good question and I'm afraid that I can't tell you what it is as it's more of a taste than a flavour. It's kinda difficult for me to put words on it. I only get this taste from vintage cigars. It's the same as when you smoke a Cuban cigar, you can immediately tell that it's a CC if you're smoking it blind, just that it tastes vintage. Maybe it's just me, haha.

• Like 1