• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

I’m right there with ya bud! Wonder what the best type/brand is? ....also want the most “natural” product of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to go with:

http://theperfecsmoke.com/perfecrepair/

I can get it for just under $10 US from a Canadian vendor, and I'll probably get some bovedas while I'm at it to save on shipping.

It's from the maker of perfecdraw which I like, and they claim it's the type of glue that is used in cigars for the cap + cellulose fibers.

Others swear by pectin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

I'm going to go with:

http://theperfecsmoke.com/perfecrepair/

I can get it for just under $10 US from a Canadian vendor, and I'll probably get some bovedas while I'm at it to save on shipping.

It's from the maker of perfecdraw which I like, and they claim it's the type of glue that is used in cigars for the cap + cellulose fibers.

Others swear by pectin.

I bought some about 4 months ago and I cant believe how many cigars it's saved already 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

How’s it smoking? I have an untouched cab from that code. 

I've been hitting the pretty hard since picking half of a cab up in a trade. While I think they will probably continue to improve, they are tasting pretty good to me right now. Some hints of caramel and nicely constructed. In a perfect world I'd let them age some more. But with my young collection, these are on deck for daily smokes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

I had two very disappointed cigars today, a disaster.
The first punch was mild like water, I threw it away after half point.
Second Maduro was sweet but still too mild.
What was wrong with me!

Haven't been around the rona and messed up ya tastebuds have ya?

Just now, Lrabold89 said:

Siglo IV ROTT dang man couldn’t wait !??!! Lol your first or no? They all look good ....what was the star of the show this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siglo IV was the best so far. Though the Media Luna was pretty good too. Siglo V from yesterday would probably have been the best but the wrapper exploded badly and ruined it a bit 

• Like 2