• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Have 2 of the Petit Robustos I've yet to try.....
Did you get them in the Combinaciones Seleccion Petit Robusto Sampler? That's how I got my 2 a couple years ago when I found it on sale.
Full of really great marcas and a unique vitola that isn't in regular production for most of the marcas.
Would love to catch it on sale again. Too pricey in my opinion unless its on sale

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Did you get them in the Combinaciones Seleccion Petit Robusto Sampler? That's how I got my 2 a couple years ago when I found it on sale.
Full of really great marcas and a unique vitola that isn't in regular production for most of the marcas.
Would love to catch it on sale again. Too pricey in my opinion unless its on sale

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

exactly How I found it !  I've only allowed myself 1 out of it.. the RyJ petite Churchill and it was amazing ! You are right.. they are expensive around 150ish

3 hours ago, Dynamo320 said:

Partagas E2 UAO DIC 17

I love these cigars and I have about 20 five packs from the UAO Factory resting in my humidor from 2018. 

I tried one last August and I absolutely loved it and will probably really start breaking into them and smoking them around late 2022 or 2023. 😍😍😍

• Like 3