• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

This was too strong for me.
Very complicated flavors, cedar, tobacco, straw( I looked this up), chocolate.
I thought this cigar was full body, but people said solid medium body.
b1f768bd41165ba087439003cfe3f519.jpg

I can't stand them. These and the Boli Portugal are the worst Boli REs of recent years.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Totally, I can not handle this cigar.
Luckily I only bought one.
This was over.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Lucky you! 😂

I have roughly 1.5 boxes left. I managed to trade a few singles and gifted a few as well. I have been thinking of starting to sell on Bond Roberts as i have a few REs that I don't like and also want to get rid of some big RG cigars.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Speaking of the 100 point rating system...this is one of few a CC’s that’s under an 80. More like a 70...draw never opened and bland, underwhelming flavor. I didn’t picture a BRE NOV 18 Connie 1 I smoked earlier today that was great. 

4CD27E8E-B45B-48BB-966E-8C1BBDD86B94.jpeg

I've had a couple variety of VR from different years and I've gotten nothing out of them so far.  Even if they burn great, no flavor for me either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

I've had a couple variety of VR from different years and I've gotten nothing out of them so far.  Even if they burn great, no flavor for me either.

Interesting! The ‘20 Famosos I have are already fantastic...the Unicos I’ve had from this 6 pack are way off from the Famosos. I suspect the Unicos needed another year or two of rest, but I don’t think I’ll go down chasing a box. 

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Interesting! The ‘20 Famosos I have are already fantastic...the Unicos I’ve had from this 6 pack are way off from the Famosos. I suspect the Unicos needed another year or two of rest, but I don’t think I’ll go down chasing a box. 

I've had the Unicos young and an aged box of Maestros and neither delivered a thing for me.  Maybe I'll try a 6er of the Famosos before I put all of VR on the blood oath list.  Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I have a 2017 box of Unicos that tasted like dirt when i got them.  I forgot about them for 2 years and now they are as good as the Famosos (one of my favorites).  I usually find a bad cigar is a bad cigar and time won't change this sad fact.  But I was very pleasantly surprised by the Unicos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I have a 2017 box of Unicos that tasted like dirt when i got them.  I forgot about them for 2 years and now they are as good as the Famosos (one of my favorites).  I usually find a bad cigar is a bad cigar and time won't change this sad fact.  But I was very pleasantly surprised by the Unicos.

That's exactly how these taste! I definitely suspect they'll be good with some age. I just have very little patience right now with how good recent production has been smoking! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Don’t give up on those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha I know you're 100% right. Probably one of those sticks that still need a good rest unlike a lot of what we're seeing!