• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

37 minutes ago, Trimming said:

F9A36537-889C-42A9-9363-7C5F48736A22.jpeg

Nice. How are the Orgullosos smoking? I haven’t dipped into my box since an early sample to determine a base. 

1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

Close. Kahana, a few miles north. 

Ah yes, I rented in Kahana probably a decade ago one time, Polynesian Shores complex maybe?  Could have been Papakea I think they were near each other and my memory is fuzzy.  Turn off Honoapi’ilani by the old Maui Brewery Company and then head South on the ocean drive there.  Lovely area.  

2 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Ah yes, I rented in Kahana probably a decade ago one time, Polynesian Shores complex maybe?  Could have been Papakea I think they were near each other and my memory is fuzzy.  Turn off Honoapi’ilani by the old Maui Brewery Company and then head South on the ocean drive there.  Lovely area.  

Yup, Maui Brewing Co is a few blocks north of me...I look out at S-turns surf spot, very near Polynesian Shores. Papakea is a mile or so closer to Ka’anapali. All in the same area. Cool that you recognize the place. 

11 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Yup, Maui Brewing Co is a few blocks north of me...I look out at S-turns surf spot, very near Polynesian Shores. Papakea is a mile or so closer to Ka’anapali. All in the same area. Cool that you recognize the place. 

We bought at Nanea a few years back, we’ve been to Maui 20+ times, my happy place. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Just bought one box of Mag 56.
How was this one?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It was pretty good. Haven't had a bad one yet even though it's a little too fat for me. Chocolate and spice are the main flavours, with a touch of pepper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mprach024 said:

We bought at Nanea a few years back, we’ve been to Maui 20+ times, my happy place. 

Definitely my favorite place. My time share is the old embassy suites at Kaanapali. The pink pyramid. COVID wrecked last year’s trip, hopefully we get there again in 2022