FOH'ers Daily Smoke

18 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Nice. How are the Orgullosos smoking? I haven’t dipped into my box since an early sample to determine a base. 

This one was strong, sweet, and solid

I would relish having dozen more @ 280 $, but I’m afraid that price point has sailed...

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

What are they at now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of confirming I’m a fool, I think I paid 400 for my box, almost 2 years ago. Glad I did though. 

At the risk of confirming I’m a fool, I think I paid 400 for my box, almost 2 years ago. Glad I did though. 

Wow. I was lucky to have a friend in Switzerland at the time grab me a box for retail 280ish I think. Wish I got 2 at least. I am hoarding mine lol only for special occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mprach024 said:

When do you go? 

Been there about 5 times.  Last time we went was 2017, we had 2020 scheduled but that got cancelled so we're hoping we get to go again next year.

23 hours ago, gojira said:
It was pretty good. Haven't had a bad one yet even though it's a little too fat for me. Chocolate and spice are the main flavours, with a touch of pepper.

I enjoy the magnum line too.
Haven't had the mag 56, just the 46, 50 and 54.
54 is already fatter than my preference so not sure i would enjoy the 56

20 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:
RASS EOS DIC 18 doing my six month check on this difficult box. This example being very enjoyable so i hope the rest were tempered with age as well.

Does the RASS mellow out with some age? They are a little strong for my liking with 2 years or less on them.
Was offered a fiver of 2014's the other day and almost pulled the trigger

17 hours ago, Thirds said:
Wanted to give a shout out to @NYgarman for this 2010 ERDM Choix Supreme. He saw my shout box asking where all the Choix had gone and sent a PM.  These aren’t his favorite so we’ve worked out a trade and I’m the proud new owner of several.  

It’s brilliant and I’m enjoying every second. Thank you, sir.  Yours will go out to you this week.  

I really like the Choix Supreme too, but agree they are difficult to find in stock a lot of times.
I had some in my cart to order on Monday and they went out of stock on me. Sucks.
Having the same issue trying to get QDO 50's

Man, most of you guys have some very nice, well aged sticks you smoke.
I'm a little jealous, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

I enjoy the magnum line too.
Haven't had the mag 56, just the 46, 50 and 54.
54 is already fatter than my preference so not sure i would enjoy the 56

I only bought two singles of the 54 to try when it was released as I find it a bit too short for a 54 RG.

I only tend to buy ERs and ELs in 54 and 56 RG now and I'm buying less and less. Except for the Sublimes vitola as I like that one since it's pretty long. I purchased 2 cabs of the 56 when it was released and have quite a few left. Only smoked one in early 2020 and the one I had the yesterday this year. I might trade a box down the road for something else.

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

Does the RASS mellow out with some age? They are a little strong for my liking with 2 years or less on them.
Was offered a fiver of 2014's the other day and almost pulled the trigger

this particular box was not smokeable when i first tried it. very acrid although construction was very good. so age definitely helped these but i consider it an outlier. i tried a 6-er of RASS from 2020 and they smoke nice young.

• Like 1