• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 minutes ago, J-Slay said:

RyJ Petit Royales ARS JUL 18. This little firecracker sealed the deal for me. RYJ is my favorite marca. Gotta stack some boxes of these now. I’m thinking that ‘18 has a lot to do with it maybe??

I just had a couple 2020 less than a month after receiving them and they are delightful.  Like the Churchills, no reason to think they won't get better with age.  Also, unlike the Churchills, no construction issues so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I just had a couple 2020 less than a month after receiving them and they are delightful.  Like the Churchills, no reason to think they won't get better with age.  Also, unlike the Churchills, no construction issues so far.

Funny, I have a 19 and 20 box and neither seemed quite ready. The 18’s I had been smoking were awesome. Of to a longer term storage box they went last weekend. Might revisit late this summer. Fond memories of these sticks. Buddy game me one several years ago. Was my introduction to FOH. Ordered tgat box of 18’s from our host the following week. Too bad that box is done. 

• Like 3

On 3/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, smbauerllc said:

Love the Regios, but have only had ones from a 2019 box date at the oldest.
How are they with 4 years on them? Do they mellow out with age? They are fairly strong when young in my experience

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi...Apologies for the late reply. 

For this one, yes it has mellowed down. Not as strong when it was a year old. Flavors were good...hints of floral note, sweet woody notes, hints of stone fruit & coffee... The difference was the last third when young it has that mongrel...Not a bad thing if you like it. As after a few years, it has smoothen out...No rough edges at all. A very enjoyable smoke....

Keep safe!

32 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Freaking fantastic old band Coronas Claro, thanks @lovethehaze. What a treat on this hot spring day.

Glad you are enjoying. One of my favorites there. True classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1