• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:
On 3/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, ElJavi76 said:

... if you forced me to smoke 1 cigar for the rest of my life and that cigar was an E2 I would be pretty happy. 

Word. No doubt... 

Hear hear

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, inter4alia said:

Alex custom Corona gifted to me by @kevpro at one of our little Chicago Habanos Society herfs back when such activities were allowed. Excellent stick. Thanks, brother!

I hear rumblings that the crew might be ready for a throw down sometime this summer. Stay tuned 😉

Great view! Glad you’re enjoying it!

I’m definitely ready for another Herf whenever it’s feasible again. 

• Like 2

@cgoodrich Similar story here. I fell in love with the brand as a kid, my dad was a Porsche fanatic. Was finally able to pick up a ‘14 Cayman at the end of February and have already put 3k miles on the clock. Awesome cars and a fantastic brand.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 4:55 AM, Ites said:
Oh yes, I can recognise the issue with singles. Being based in Europe helps I guess but there are still some that seem harder to find in smaller quantities to try out

Yeah, very true.
I just found a vendor with singles of the Coronas junior, so at least I will be able to try one more out

23 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
Smoked 4 or 5 different robustos this weekend to try for a review and only the BRC was even close to acceptable. Must be me. Tonight starting with Rio Seco and it makes me want to throw rocks at all those robustos. Really enjoying this one.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Rio Seco. Just ordered my first ones a couple weeks ago and waiting for them to arrive.
They seem to get good reviews, but seem to be somewhat unknown and obscure. Don't see them mentioned much

23 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
Smoked 4 or 5 different robustos this weekend to try for a review and only the BRC was even close to acceptable. Must be me. Tonight starting with Rio Seco and it makes me want to throw rocks at all those robustos. Really enjoying this one.

What Robustos did you smoke? Curious which ones you didn't enjoy as I'm a big Robusto fan. It's definitely my preferred vitola

21 hours ago, baltic445 said:
Vigia. Mid 19 box date, not sure offhand. Possibly my favorite cigar.

I enjoyed the few vigias I have had but they are awfully pricey everywhere

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

What Robustos did you smoke? Curious which ones you didn't enjoy as I'm a big Robusto fan. It's definitely my preferred vitola

I tried a CoRo, JL 2, BRC, and D4.  They all just tasted muddy and hot to me.  As I said in my post it may have just been me (due to weather, allergies, etc.) but the Rio Seco 2 days later knocked it out of the park.  I certainly wouldn't take my opinion of a single bad day of smoking as an indictment of the Vitola.  I'm pretty sure it just wasn't my day.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

RyJ Exhibicion No.4
Excellent in every way as usual.
Probably my favorite RyJ, tied with the Belicosos

Considering picking up a few of these. Enjoyed a Belicoso recently too. Is the Exhibition profile a bit stronger and sweeter? 

6 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
I tried a CoRo, JL 2, BRC, and D4.  They all just tasted muddy and hot to me.  As I said in my post it may have just been me (due to weather, allergies, etc.) but the Rio Seco 2 days later knocked it out of the park.  I certainly wouldn't take my opinion of a single bad day of smoking as an indictment of the Vitola.  I'm pretty sure it just wasn't my day.

Weird, all consistently good Robustos for me with the exception of one dud CoRo recently. And mine have recently been only 2019 at the oldest

5 hours ago, baltic445 said:
Considering picking up a few of these. Enjoyed a Belicoso recently too. Is the Exhibition profile a bit stronger and sweeter? 

I would say that they are about the same in strength and haven't really noticed any sweetness in the EX #4, but I don't have the greatest pallet from being a 30 year cigarette smoker.
I think both are great smokes and very consistent in every regard

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mprach024 said:

I still think Lusi’s might be the best example of Cuban Cigars.  It’s to me the standard bearer. Which is strange because it’s quite different than most other Marcas who most will share at least some similarities.  Wonder why that is.  I guess it’s because if I want to show an NC smoker what Cuban twang is, what better stick to represent?  Idk....just rambling...happy stupid Monday

interesting observation since the last Lusi i had was outstanding as well. Definitely a great blend and a high bar to meet.

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I have those from time to time! 

• Like 1