FOH'ers Daily Smoke

12 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Yea the 2018s definitely have their fair share of pitch ....I actually stopped smoking from my 2018 boxes to give them some more time because they’ve been sort of 50/50

100% agree, I’ve stopped smoking all my 18s, either crap compared to recent releases, either going through a funky period, or both....

2 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Your view is something else man! 

I said that before, @BlueRidgeFly might have the most coveted view

• Like 2

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

19 hours ago, mprach024 said:
To all my ex- cigarette smokers...the rest of you will never appreciate the morning/lunch smoke with an early coffee quite the same....is there a better smoke with a coffee?  My fellow ex smokers will know what I’m talking about, it’s the best smoke of the day. 

I am trying to quit cigarettes as we speak. Have been weaning myself down to quit next week. Will be much better for my severe asthma and hopefully improve my palate like I have heard, so I will enjoy my cigars even more.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GVan said:

Haven't been posting many cigars lately - just enjoying trying some new ones - P. Lusi, SCdlH La Punta, PsdP, and a HuP Mag 46.  This HdM Epi #1 (UEB ABR-19) was gifted by @Devo and both of us smoked one hoping for @Kaptain Karl's raspberry - didn't happen!  But, it was still a pretty interesting CC - started off with a bitter citrus that reminded me of raw rhubarb then in the middle went to Baker's Chocolate and finished with a very faint bitter citrus again that reminded me of grapefruit.  Never had any of those flavors before from a CC.  Will definitely consider adding to the collection.

I think that raspberry I got early on was freaky! It's turned more into bright stone fruit now that I've smoked about 10 from the box. Once my other boxes hit 30 days I'll smoke one from each to give a taste comparison since they have very different wrappers from the dark PSP wrappers I have from the box I'm smoking through. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:

Believe I have seen you put up a couple/few of these in Daily? Any overall impressions thus far? They must be decent if you keep dipping in..Have a box waiting. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are in a great zone at this time.

I think you are a patient man.

IMO, you will be very happy when you do pull from the front line.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Your view is something else man!

22 hours ago, mprach024 said:

I said that before, @BlueRidgeFly might have the most coveted view

Thanks, guys. I've been staring out at it a lot this past year and not traveling much. Ready for a little change.

13 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

@BlueRidgeFly certainly has a beautiful view but I'm giving the edge to @Islandboy.  I've sat on the balcony of my timeshare in Maui with almost the same view he gets to see every day.  It's pretty spectacular.

Yeah, I'd gladly trade for that right about now!

• Like 2