FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 4/14/2021 at 11:46 AM, mprach024 said:
To all my ex- cigarette smokers...the rest of you will never appreciate the morning/lunch smoke with an early coffee quite the same....is there a better smoke with a coffee?  My fellow ex smokers will know what I’m talking about, it’s the best smoke of the day. 

Man.. If you aren't speaking the truth then I don't know who is.. That morning smoke before clocking into work could help set the trend for the day...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, X-Man said:
Will revisit in 6 months.

Nice.
Are the ER's short/mixed fillers like the regular production ones?

Just recently found someone who sells them as singles so soon I will finally get a chance to try the marca.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, PurosyVino said:
Trying my first Montecristo Media Corona

What did you think of the media Corona?
Just picked up a couple myself but am still letting them rest a bit.
Probably a one time buy for me due to the price for a tiny little smoke, but wanted to try them at least once as I'm a big Montecristo fan

On 4/16/2021 at 6:31 AM, Ites said:
Por Larrañaga picadores DEC 18

"meh" is hereby noted. Second try from the same box and it was (still/again) too mild or simple for me

Interesting that you found it mild and simple.
I have really enjoyed the Picadores I have had. Granted they were all 2019 or 2020 fwiw

On 4/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, mprach024 said:

Trinidad day

Coloniales - Black Coffee and Black Tea with yellow cake.  Bit plugged but worked it out eventually.

Topes - Much more buttery than the coloniales.  Like drinking a cup of espresso while eating a bowl of Captain Crunch with milk.

Like the way you describe the flavor.  I can follow you on this one. Lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

What did you think of the media Corona?
Just picked up a couple myself but am still letting them rest a bit.
Probably a one time buy for me due to the price for a tiny little smoke, but wanted to try them at least once as I'm a big Montecristo fan

I did not think much of it.  It was mostly bland. Not much Monte DNA. The RACF was brutally strong though. Very bold and rich. It might have skewed my enjoyment of the Monte.  I might revisit it later in the summer.  If it doesn't improve, I'm only invested in a 5 count tin.  

Like the way you describe the flavor.  I can follow you on this one. Lol
Nice.
I love the Coloniales.
My favorite Trinidad by far.
Have 7 in my stash right now, which is highly unusual for me as i typically only have 2 or 3 of anything

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lrabold89 said:

how do you find the edmundos fairing with a bit of age? this is one of the only montecristos that i really enjoy 

This one was pretty good. But I tend to favor a No,.2 with some age on it. Or the Especial and Especiales No.2 of course.

• Like 2