• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Decided to abandon the internet last night and grabbed my first HdM EE , and went to visit my cousin in his shop last night. Extremely overfilled and plugged. Burn was very uniform but zero smoke output. Left my draw tool at home, got tired of pulling my brains out and rectified the problem with a 1/8 drill bit in the dewalt cordless drill. There's more than one way to skin a cat.lol
Nice improvisation, lol
I really like the HdM EE's a lot. Just got a few with my most recent order and even being 2020's, they taste great to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice improvisation, lol
I really like the HdM EE's a lot. Just got a few with my most recent order and even being 2020's, they taste great to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It had a very good flavor, just couldn't get any smoke out of it. Burned for 2 hours, never had to relight or touch up the burn. Just highly disappointed with the draw. I knew I was in trouble before I  even lit it by how tight the roll was.

2 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

A beauty Hoyo on the water this morning. Happy with this recent purchase! 

Lz0CcpVp_o.jpg

Downriggers! Where were you fishing out of? 

24 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Downriggers! Where were you fishing out of? 

Chinook Salmon fishing on Lake Ontario.

I keep an updated thread on the fishing sub board here. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, cgoodrich said:

Finished washing and detailing my ‘99 Boxster. Decided to go for a jaunt around the countryside. Easter cigar choice was a JL1 from a 24:24 sixer. Didn’t record box info from thread, but has been sitting in my humi around 6 months.

1st third started off woody, cedar, and tasty toasted tobacco. Full bodied smoke, and just under medium strength. Burn was very wonky to begin, but since I was driving decided to trust the cigar gods to take care of me.

2nd third had a bit of caramel and mineral notes creep into the fold. Still firmly woody. Burn mostly straightened out, thank the gods.

Final third the strength picked up to medium/just over medium. Wonderful smoke output throughout. The caramel and mineral notes disappeared, but was replaced with just a touch of mintiness. Refreshing. Burn was right on. One of the few times I nubbed a cigar without getting hot.

Not superb, but a very good solid smoke enjoyed with the top down on the Boxster. Exactly what I expected from a JL1, never disappointed.

Those early Boxsters are fun, they feel like high powered go karts compared to the massive sports cars coming out these days

• Like 1