• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

20 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Shows how weak minded I am.  I had intended to smoke a different cigar tonight, but all it took was talk of Lusi’s and I quickly changed course.  This is why I don’t watch commercials.

maybe so, but you chose wisely. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:02 AM, prshah25 said:

These are phenomenal and great potential for aging!! 

FC8FAA09-9746-4535-9FCB-10C8AC05EF12.jpeg

No.50?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bijan said:

How was it? I have a box on the way. But it's the only one of the series I haven't had yet.

This one was very tight. I love a tight draw but this was a little too tight. Had to poke around a bit with the perfecdraw, which helped a little but not much. Pure Partagas spice, coffee, wood and a hint of chocolate. If the draw had been perfect this would have been a stellar cigar but sadly I didn't get enough smoke to really appreciate the flavors.

I traded for some 1s, 2s and 3s recently. All are from the dark years, I'm looking forward to them but already tremble in fear of too tight cigars. 😅 Should have them in hand in a couple of weeks.

56 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

This is really good, takes me someplace exotic. Aloha Friday gang!
8B063718-57B1-49A6-80ED-C6B1C0F6E15D.jpeg.3a2fb68513832347ece0d4c586b0e18b.jpeg

How are they coming around? Had a single a couple of years ago and found that they weren't ready yet.

4 hours ago, LLC said:

2018 Jorge rolled Monsdale. Not sure if it’s the age or blend but continue to prefer the Monsdale’s that Jorge rolled vs the newer ones.

61A0F758-A725-4EC2-AE83-BAAE720E34AC.jpeg

I'm in love with my Jorge rolled Monsdales. Don't have too many left. Didn't try the newer ones yet.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, gojira said:

How are they coming around? Had a single a couple of years ago and found that they weren't ready yet.

I’m nubbing it now, can say this particular stick has been spectacular, with a nice evolution. Final third is a warm apple strudel with a beautiful cinnamon twang. Delicious in every way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

I’m nubbing it now, can say this particular stick has been spectacular, with a nice evolution. Final third is a warm apple strudel with a beautiful cinnamon twang. Delicious in every way. 

That's good to read. I will smoke another one soon. 🙂

I did not think much of it.  It was mostly bland. Not much Monte DNA. The RACF was brutally strong though. Very bold and rich. It might have skewed my enjoyment of the Monte.  I might revisit it later in the summer.  If it doesn't improve, I'm only invested in a 5 count tin.  
That sucks.
Hopefully it was just a one off dud.
I would hate to have paid the relatively high price for such a tiny little smoke only to have it suck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk