FOH'ers Daily Smoke

7 hours ago, X-Man said:
Cohiba SIGLO VI - REG OCT 17
El Rey Del Mundo ER Aniversario - LAR NOV 12
Happy weekend FOH

Very nice.
Used to love and smoke a lot of the Siglo VI's back when I could afford them.

Also jealous of all the EL's and ER's you smoke.
I have only ever found 2 ER's from one vendor that had them affordably priced. Most places want crazy money for them

The 2 i bought were still pretty pricey, but they are very large vitolas and I have only heard very good things about them.

Will definitely be saving them for special occasions just like the dozen aged smokes I have been very graciously gifted
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, gojira said:

I traded for some 1s, 2s and 3s recently. All are from the dark years, I'm looking forward to them but already tremble in fear of too tight cigars. 😅 Should have them in hand in a couple of weeks.

Fingers crossed 🤞

But I have been very lucky with such cigars (99-01 and one late 98), though I've only had maybe half a dozen so far. No tight draws and flavours have been generally good. Don't know if I was just lucky or if time has helped.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Fingers crossed 🤞

But I have been very lucky with such cigars (99-01 and one late 98), though I've only had maybe half a dozen so far. No tight draws and flavours have been generally good. Don't know if I was just lucky or if time has helped.

Cheers! 🙂

I have been lucky with cigars from that time period as well. The vitola that I smoked the most from these years is the Lonsdale and I've never had a problem. Most of my plugged ones were Petit Coronas.

• Like 1

This is really good, takes me someplace exotic. Aloha Friday gang!
8B063718-57B1-49A6-80ED-C6B1C0F6E15D.jpeg.3a2fb68513832347ece0d4c586b0e18b.jpeg

I have generally really liked them. Had one a few weeks back and wasn’t overly impressed. Seemed one dimensional. All wood.
Hope my others are like my previous examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

I have generally really liked them. Had one a few weeks back and wasn’t overly impressed. Seemed one dimensional. All wood.
Hope my others are like my previous examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the 3rd from my box, the first 2 were good, but this one was on another level and really got better as it smoked down. I love when a cigar does this....it’s usually the other way around.

• Like 1