• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

That abunadh....careful.

Puts you flat on your kisser.

Haha! I was smart enough to put some water in. Without any I’d be on the floor by now! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Haha! I was smart enough to put some water in. Without any I’d be on the floor by now! 

next time try it with a chocolate bomb stick (monte 2?). great complement!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Baccy said:
Bday smoke...
unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about this beautiful smoke. It produced a very dry acrid smoke w/ no flavor whatsoever. A real shame to say the least. Maybe I got a bad one. who knows...

Sorry it didn't smoke well for you.. Happy Birthday! Baccy! Smoke another..

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2021 at 4:47 AM, porkchop said:
El Principe

The El Principe is probably my favorite little smoke.
I have loved all the SCdlH's I have ever tried. Excellent marca

22 hours ago, Hammer Smokin said:
A '17 Partagas D4. Had a wonky burn which caused me to smoke it too quickly....almost blew me out of my seat! Glad I had my lifejacket on

Nice.
I have a 2014 D4 that I'm dying to try, but I have a very small Collection of aged smokes (all of which have been generously gifted to me), so I'm holding out for a special occasion. Really love the D4's so can't wait to see how an aged one compares.

20 hours ago, Trapper99 said:
Reyes

Nice.
Probably my second favorite short smoke.
Always try to keep some on hand, but am currently out but have some slated for my May order.

15 hours ago, Baccy said:
Bday smoke...
unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about this beautiful smoke. It produced a very dry acrid smoke w/ no flavor whatsoever. A real shame to say the least. Maybe I got a bad one. who knows...

Happy birthday, man
Shame you got a dud for your birthday smoke. That really sucks.

Very odd that an opusx was flavorless. Every one I have ever had has been extremely strong and flavorful.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RichG-LI-NY said:
RyJ Cedros De Luxe PTG May 20.
It's a damn shame this cigar was nothing like the aroma coming out of the box upon opening. While the box smells of deep tobacco and dark fruits, this smoke was pure salt. Salt and cedar...to varying degrees, but that was really it, and at times the salt was almost overwhelming. Weird and uninteresting, with a moderately uneven burn. 4/10

Shame it wasn't to your liking.
I have considered getting a few myself as I really like the no.2's and no.3's.
May have to just stick to them, especially for the much higher price of the de Luxe since its an lcdh smoke

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Shame it wasn't to your liking.
I have considered getting a few myself as I really like the no.2's and no.3's.
May have to just stick to them, especially for the much higher price of the de Luxe since its an lcdh smoke

I have seen other negative reviews on these as well. Uneven burn seems to be prevalent. Don't think folks like these nearly as much as no. 2's & 3's.

I have seen other negative reviews on these as well. Uneven burn seems to be prevalent. Don't think folks like these nearly as much as no. 2's & 3's.
Good to know. It will save me some money and disappointment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, griller said:
A sublime cigar from 2019 (unknown factory/month unfortunately). Perfect burn, only ashed 2x down to the nub. The Lone Star paired nicely, too.

Good to know that the 2019 Connie As are smoking well. I just received a couple with my last order

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prshah25 said:

How are these coming along? 

These are very good now.  If I had to give a rating, I would give a 92.  

In 2019, they were more like an 88, but I actually had a 2019 box that was outstanding without any age on them at all, so I smoked through that box, which gave me time to put a couple more years on this box.  Just those 2 extra years really paid off.  They are smoking great.

• Like 3