FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, kcmontie said:

Edmundo 20

Still running through these 2020 sticks and like what I taste.

Give some of those a couple years down, and you're in for a real cocoa puffs treat.  My 2018 examples are fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, Devo said:

What's the box code on that Monte PE? 

EOL - MAR 20 (box of 10). To be fair, they're not amazing. But they are tasty little buggas' 😊 and they draw well. Very light wrappers in my box, not that cocoa/chocolate/coffee sort of thing that Montecristo is known for. More connecticut type flavours. Cedar, hay, grains (oat, wheat, bread/toast, oatmeal/porridge), cream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

How was the Mag 50 UEB APR 19? Thanks. 

so far 4 or 5 into this box they all have been solid.  

• Thanks 2

On 4/21/2021 at 12:34 AM, laguitoNo1 said:
The draw (on this QdO) is tighter than a virgin’s u know what, not a good stick, may end up tossing it. 

SCDLH El Principe

That's too bad about the QDO.
Dont have a draw tool to try and salvage it?

I love all the SCdlH's I have ever had and the el Principe is probably my favorite little smoke

On 4/21/2021 at 4:46 AM, CampDelta369 said:
Partagas Serie E No.2 UEB MAR 19 from our host. Excellent

Very nice. I really enjoy them.
Haven't had one in about a year though but just had 3 arrive last week. Can't wait until they have rested and acclimated a while so I can have one

On 4/21/2021 at 4:51 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:
It’s really annoying when you’ve an amazing smoke from a box and the rest are mediocre 
vigia from ‘20 box

Seems to be a not too uncommon complaint. Seems very odd to me how that happens.
Makes me glad I don't buy boxes though.

I have only had one of the 2 vigias from an order like 6 months ago and enjoyed, but didn't really think it was good enough to justify the price for them

On 4/21/2021 at 7:50 AM, Shatner said:
2018 VR Unicos

Nice. Just got my first ever unicos a couple weeks ago. Very excited to try one

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

Added this 1/4 box to an order to try. Wow.

Full box next time I see them. Or 2. 1 for now and one to lay down. 

Anyone compare new ones to older? ROTT I Really like these.1227E13E-4A5D-4DD1-9657-6A32615B6011.jpeg.65f7bf0602b537f87115e8a22bc7aecc.jpeg

I prefer the younger ones I’ve had. Flavors are deeper but the wrappers on my younger ones are also darker which may be a factor. The older lighter ones were nice and smooth but not as interesting. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/19/2021 at 9:17 AM, smbauerllc said:

Happy birthday, man
Shame you got a dud for your birthday smoke. That really sucks.

Very odd that an opusx was flavorless. Every one I have ever had has been extremely strong and flavorful.

Thanks, and yea same here. I love OpusX. I have a massive collection of Opus. This was the first 20th anniversary smoke I had tried so maybe it's something with that blend. The last one before that was a Perfection 888 and that was literally one one of the best cigars I had ever smoked, Cuban or Non. I mean it was easily in the top 3. So this was just extremely bizarre. What's even more bizarre is that I smoked the whole thing anyway in spite of not enjoying it.😆

• Sad 1