• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

37 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Just hand this kid the belt, some how these are getting better the more I have them.  Firmly in my top 5 right now.  Best smoke of the month so far.

BA2A7588-BE78-46CD-A096-8D0BE5855D4E.jpeg.cd79721ced6c6402867e6a967a6291ec.jpeg

Rio de seco? I picked up a 10er a few months ago, but it’s looking like a couple 25 counts might be on the list after all these glowing reviews. 

On 4/22/2021 at 2:35 AM, gojira said:
RASS ETP JUL 15
Not my favorite vitola but it doesn't hurt to smoke a Robusto from time to time.

How did it compare with some age vs fresh 2019 and 2020's rott?

Just got my first aged one, a 2016, that I'm really looking forward to trying and comparing to the young ones I have had.

The young ones I have had i definitely enjoyed, but found them a bit overwhelming of the palate, so curious if they mellow some with age

On 4/22/2021 at 3:58 AM, Shatner said:
This was the first one I’ve ever smoked and I was very impressed. I will certainly be on the look out for more. Hope you enjoy yours!

Very nice.
I only have one vendor that carries them as singles, and they are a bit pricier on everything than my others, but it is worth it to get to try something new.

Will be putting mine into rotation in June after they have had a little rest and time to acclimate to my preferred rh.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:59 AM, Shatner said:
2020 Esmerelda

How are the Esmeraldas?

Have never had one, but recently found a new vendor that carries them as singles so planning to get a few with next months order.

Have really enjoyed every other Trinidad I have had, so I have high hopes.

On 4/22/2021 at 4:24 AM, Lrabold89 said:
I dont think they get enough of that quality leaf to roll a WHOLE box full of consistently good cigars ....that’s why 2 or 3 are great and the rest okay to shit ....just my hunch ...what the hell do I know

Interesting perspective.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:07 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:
I honestly really like vigia, it’s on my regular rotation and I’m having one today much better than the earlier examples. 
it is definitely on the expensive side given the size though

Yeah, the only vendor I have found that sells them as singles is a bit pricier on everything compared to my other sources, so they are even a bit more expensive for me.
Thought they were excellent in every regard, but agree about the price for the size.

20 hours ago, Baccy said:
Thanks, and yea same here. I love OpusX. I have a massive collection of Opus. This was the first 20th anniversary smoke I had tried so maybe it's something with that blend. The last one before that was a Perfection 888 and that was literally one one of the best cigars I had ever smoked, Cuban or Non. I mean it was easily in the top 3. So this was just extremely bizarre. What's even more bizarre is that I smoked the whole thing anyway in spite of not enjoying it.

Lol
I lived all the different opusx 's I had back about 10 years ago, but didn't have any more recently as I have been focusing on cc's.
Got a few in Sampler and private sales and honestly didn't enjoy them at all anymore.

Apparently my taste has changed.
Ended up gifting the 8 anejos and opusx I had.

17 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Just hand this kid the belt, some how these are getting better the more I have them.  Firmly in my top 5 right now.  Best smoke of the month so far.

Was that a San Juan or a Rio del Seco?

15 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Yessir!

Very good to hear you praise it so highly.
Have really been wanting to try one, and am finally going to get a few with next months order

9 hours ago, Raskol said:
Trini Media Luna (2019) - 24:24

How do you like them?

Have a few lined up for my next order to try out as I have really enjoyed every Trinidad I have ever had

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

How did it compare with some age vs fresh 2019 and 2020's rott?

Just got my first aged one, a 2016, that I'm really looking forward to trying and comparing to the young ones I have had.

The young ones I have had i definitely enjoyed, but found them a bit overwhelming of the palate, so curious if they mellow some with age

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't have a clue. I smoked the last fresh one when I bought my cab approximately 5 years ago. I don't have any 2019s or 2020 and won't buy any as I'm not a big fan of the RASS or the Robusto vitola (except for the CoRo and the JL2).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

How do you like them?

Have a few lined up for my next order to try out as I have really enjoyed every Trinidad I have ever had

My first ML actually. Rested the box after they arrived in December 2020 from our host. Surprisingly a very good smoke for this stick. Flavorful, construction was great with no touch ups at all. Body - Med-Full. Box worthy. 

Can't wait to smoke another soon. Hope this helps...

• Like 1

Rainy morning HUP#2. 
678CEBB3-FA06-42B6-AED5-1A0CC3B6879B.jpeg.f42a79a9c007e116a01944618eb5c273.jpeg

Love your BRCC mug; one of their finer pieces imho. Bumped into the CEO at O’Hare a couple months back. Solid guy, glad I had listened to a couple of his podcasts appearances to chat about his great startup history with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1