• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Why is the photo sliced from this post? If folks are trying to follow the conversation they have to go way back in the thread just to see what cigar these guys are talking about

If you're that interested, you can go to just the previous page and follow the original context of the conversation. To clarify further, you'll find that the original post has not had the photo clipped. However, to assist you, because we do certainly aim to assist, please kindly follow the link below...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Rio Seco

Nice, glad to hear that the recent couple years are smoking well. They aren't cheap so hadn't bought any until my upcoming order. Have been on my list for a while now

14 hours ago, Raskol said:
My first ML actually. Rested the box after they arrived in December 2020 from our host. Surprisingly a very good smoke for this stick. Flavorful, construction was great with no touch ups at all. Body - Med-Full. Box worthy. 
Can't wait to smoke another soon. Hope this helps...

Great to hear, thanks. I suspect mine will be 2019 or 2020 as that's almost always what I have gotten for a while now, but they seem to be regarded as particularly good years. I know I have been happy with everything I have gotten, even after just a month to rest and acclimate

13 hours ago, Rupe said:
Today’s selection.
1ed18b7521916a2c50c960ea40a3ee51.jpg

Bought a few of the Divinos a few months ago and all of them were way too tightly rolled, like trying to suck an ice cube through a straw tight. And couldn't use my modus II on them as they are such a small rg and so overfilled it would have cracked the wrapper and possibly the binder too.

Have sworn them off and now only get the Exclusivos and Distinguidos.

10 hours ago, Bri Fi said:
La Gloria Cubana MDO 4 MSU MAR 18. For those who don’t kno... it’s terrible. For those who do know.. amazing. Seriously, it took a few years for these to wake up.

Am dying to try one, but so far haven't found anyone selling them as singles so the hunt continues.

Will likely have to post my desire for 2 or 3 in the marketplace sections of the various forums I belong to and see if I can score a couple that way

1 hour ago, Raskol said:
Monte No. 2 (2017) from our gracious host... Have a great weekend! FOH

Nice.
The Montecristo no.2 is one of my all time favorite smokes.
All i have had had have been 2019 or 2020, but have a nicely aged one to try on the way. Very excited to compare a well aged one with a recent one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gojira said:
Today's enjoyments:
My Petit Robusto purge continues. Week 3:
Hoyo PR BOR NOV 15
Starts out not too bad and makes for a decent morning cigar.

We made a trip the park where I enjoyed a Coloniales RMU SEP 15.

In the mood for a longer smoke now and decided to check on one of these: Boli Tesoro ETP JUL 16

I really enjoy the HDM petite Robustos on occasion. Big hoyo fan.
Also absolutely love the Coloniales

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

I really enjoy the HDM petite Robustos on occasion. Big hoyo fan.
Also absolutely love the Coloniales

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was a huge Hoyo fan a few years ago but my taste shifted towards other marcas. I still enjoy one from time to time but haven't bought a box of Hoyos since the Escogidos was released.

I love most Trinidad but tend to like the thinner ones the most. The Coloniales and the Fundarores are the two that I smoke on a regular basis. The Vigia original release was stellar, the ones that followed were not so good which rather suits me as I don't like the vitola that much. Of the other two big RG ones I liked the Esmeralda quite a bit but only smoked one so far. The Topes was quite good as well but I only bought two singles since I don't like the vitola that much. All in all Trinidad is a marca that I enjoy a lot.