• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

9 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Rio seco....much better Than the last one I had from the same box, 93 points cigar easily

Nice. Have been wanting to try a couple of them. Always seem to forget or run out of money when I am making an order, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gojira said:

I agree. The SP is one of the best recent REs that I've smoked.

I hate to say it, but it was way better than the Sir Winston. Best cigar I’ve had in March/April.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

I hate to say it, but it was way better than the Sir Winston. Best cigar I’ve had in March/April.

I recently had one as well and it definitely was one of the top cigars that I smoked this year.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Glad I just ordered some !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that the recnt boxes are as good as the 2017 one. 🤞

• Like 1
7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Montecristo Puritos
Pretty tasty and flavorful for a little 29rg quick smoke, and cheap too.
Definitely worth keeping some around in my stash

How’s this square against Especial #1/2?

40 minutes ago, leebert said:

How’s this square against Especial #1/2?

It does not 😂

These are short filler and to me are pretty pleasant given that. A somewhat sweet vaguely Monte Cristo-esque flavour.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:
[mention=34944]Lrabold89[/mention] it’s producing bright stone fruit flavors yet again! 
It has to be the ridiculously dark and oily wrappers from this box. I have 3 more boxes from 2019 that don’t have these wrappers (lighter but still high quality) so I’m guessing the rest won’t have the bright acidic stone fruit this box does. Hopefully though!

Looks excellent! I am looking forward to your comparison to the other boxes ....what codes at e they all? ...I think I may have gotten a UEB box recently

26 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Looks excellent! I am looking forward to your comparison to the other boxes ....what codes at e they all? ...I think I may have gotten a UEB box recently

I have 1 Sept UEB, 2 Oct UEB, and one April LRG. All different wrapper shades so it'll be very interesting to compare!