• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

How was the tesoro?

It was really good. I hated these fresh but they finally have come around. This one started out very mild, the first third smokes like a dessert, sweet caramel stands out quite a bit. The second third was stronger and earthier. Strength kicked in in the final third, no more sweetness at all, very earthy and leathery. Construction was amazing, the burn and draw were perfect . I sold a box a couple of years ago and really regret that now. This one definitely was one of the best cigars that I smoked this month.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
Esmeralda

What do you think of the Esmeralda? Considering picking up a few to try with next months order.
How are they young? Do they require some aging?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

What do you think of the Esmeralda? Considering picking up a few to try with next months order.
How are they young? Do they require some aging?

I think they are one of the best young cigars out there.  Will they benefit from age?  I guess only time will tell, but being a new vitola, who knows?  All I know is that I like them so much, as young as they are, that I have been through 7 or 8 boxes so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think they are one of the best young cigars out there.  Will they benefit from age?  I guess only time will tell, but being a new vitola, who knows?  All I know is that I like them so much, as young as they are, that I have been through 7 or 8 boxes so far.

Good to know, thanks for the info.
You must really like them to have gone through 7 or 8 boxes, lol

I have loved every Trinidad I have had, which sadly isn't to many vitolas, but am planning to get some Esmeraldas, media lunas, and topes with my next order, if i decide to try the new vendor that has them as singles.
Haven't tried lots of different cc vitolas because there are few places that sell any Single, let alone a good selection of them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boxer31 said:
Nice morning vigia ARS ABR 18

Granted, I have only smoked 1 of the 2 I bought a while ago but I wasn't really that impressed for the price.
It was a very tasty smoke but not as good as you would hope for as expensive as they are