FOH'ers Daily Smoke

11 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Granted, I have only smoked 1 of the 2 I bought a while ago but I wasn't really that impressed for the price.
It was a very tasty smoke but not as good as you would hope for as expensive as they are

Have box of ‘18 &’19 thought they were excellent and priced average. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:
PLPC TOS FEB 17

Curious your thoughts on this? Have a cab of this code that’s not hitting on all cylinders so I wasn’t going to come back until 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:

Curious your thoughts on this? Have a cab of this code that’s not hitting on all cylinders so I wasn’t going to come back until 2022

I got some hints of caramel on the retro but mostly just a very pleasant sweet and woody tobacco flavor. Construction was spot on. Near perfect draw and burn. I have no doubt that they will be better in another year or two. But they are currently some of the older and better tasting smokes in my modest collection. So I'm enjoying them for what they are now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vitola Corleone said:

This is a real nice rum, recommended by @Monocle, and of course the Tini topes needs no introduction

You could have had the decency of inviting me over to help. The nerve of this guy...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Monocle said:

You could have had the decency of inviting me over to help. The nerve of this guy...

Yeah I know, unfortunately I have to read something tonight. But I'll have plenty left later this week, plus 3 bottles of McKenna 10 year if you're free...

11 hours ago, mrmessy said:
Son's birthday party went well. Now for a little something for the adults.

Happy Birthday to your son.. How's the Mag 56? Your thoughts pls.. TIA

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Ciscojohansson said:
Vigia from 2017 and this was the first stick from the box. Very dark and oily wrapper and they need more time, for sure. The pig tail worked great.

Granted, I have only had one of the 2 i bought, but I just didn't think it was worthy of the high price.
It was a very good smoke, but not good enough for the cost in my opinion.

I did just recently find a new vendor that has them as singles for cheaper than anywhere else I have seen, so if I enjoy the second one I would be willing to get more since I found a much more reasonable price

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, griller said:
Great QdO #50 (MSU, OCT 19) this morning with an iced coffee. Dry boxed for about 7 days and can say construction, flavor, and draw couldn't have been better. Highly recommend.

Just got my first QDO 50's a couple weeks ago, after a lot of searching for singles and actually finding them in stock, and can't wait to try one after they have finished resting and acclimating

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HDGSN said:

Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1 MOL JUN 17

A box of tent poles until the past few, which have been strong with orange chocolate and anise with a touch of toasted tobacco. Even beefy when paired with Coca Cola.

Nice call about the Coca-Cola! I've gotten a coke flavor off the JL1's I've smoked before

• Like 1