• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

Jose L Piedra Conservss
Actually had these marked for probable deletion from my bookmarks of smokes I have liked.
Not sure why after smoking this one.
Pretty good for such a low price

I agree these aren't bad for what they are... I got chocolate hints, and pretty solid construction. Post a review in the "Cheap & Cheerful" thread.

I agree these aren't bad for what they are... I got chocolate hints, and pretty solid construction. Post a review in the "Cheap & Cheerful" thread.
Yeah, do agree they have a good, consistent construction, burn and draw.
Really worth the few dollars each based on today's.
Not sure why I had them marked for deletion. Maybe not constant on taste.
Will see how the remaining couple i have go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Hey, what is the name brand and color of your nice coffee cup.

The company is Sweese and the color is turquoise.  The decorator who designed our new kitchen last year picked these cups out for me because the color goes well with our new kitchen.  

I just went to the Sweese site, and it appears they no longer sell these giant 22 oz mugs.  So I went to Amazon to see if they have them there, and they do.  If they are not selling them on their site anymore, these are probably the last of them.

https://www.amazon.com/Sweese-613-102-Coffee-Mug-Turquoise/dp/B082WV2FYP/ref=sr_1_14?crid=8UEVCB7JWEEB&dchild=1&keywords=sweese+turquoise+mugs&qid=1619804892&sprefix=sweese+torque%2Caps%2C384&sr=8-14

<edit>  And the Amazon price is much lower than price on their site was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

The company is Sweese and the color is turquoise.  The decorator who designed our new kitchen last year picked these cups out for me because the color goes well with our new kitchen.  

I just went to the Sweese site, and it appears they no longer sell these giant 22 oz mugs.  So I went to Amazon to see if they have them there, and they do.  If they are not selling them on their site anymore, these are probably the last of them.

https://www.amazon.com/Sweese-613-102-Coffee-Mug-Turquoise/dp/B082WV2FYP/ref=sr_1_14?crid=8UEVCB7JWEEB&dchild=1&keywords=sweese+turquoise+mugs&qid=1619804892&sprefix=sweese+torque%2Caps%2C384&sr=8-14

<edit>  And the Amazon price is much lower than price on their site was.

Wow, thank you very much for the information and the link!!!  I really appreciate it. :clap::2thumbs:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice. Love the San juans. Just got a few with my last order in fact

How do they differ with a little age? Mine have all been 2019 and 2020

The San Juan's needs a few years before it shows it's flavors. This one was a very enjoyable smoke. Had 1 or 2 sticks at 1-2 years old, muddled flavors. 

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

The OG red band was good I haven’t smoked one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one was forgettable not terrible.yes i liked the red band also.  But just finished a nice Siglo II

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

I totally agree about the muddled flavors when to young .....rio seco on the other hand, different story ...as you know!!

Yup...Rio Seco moreapproachable when young compared to SJ. For SJ my preference would be 4 years onwards. Got some black tea & caramel on this one...Body was light & flavors was very good. 

Have a great weekend & keep safe! 

• Like 4