FOH'ers Daily Smoke

20 hours ago, wwam1988 said:
H Upmann No 2
Loving this California weather

Recently discovered the Upmann no.2 and really like them.

Only thing I miss about my year stationed at Miramar in San Diego when I was in the navy is the weather. California definitely has the best weather of anywhere i have ever been

10 hours ago, havanaclub said:
Wanted to try one ROTT
EOL FEB 20 and smoking very good after travel.

Definitely one of my favorite smokes.
They are constantly great in every regard, even rott.
All the 2019 and 2020 smokes I have been getting have been exceptionally good.
General consensus seems to be that recent production have been unusually good

3 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:
Montecristo No.4 2014.
Weather is quite bad today.
But this cigar is a great daily smoke.
This is my first time to have a Mont No.4. It is stronger than I think, creamy and sweet. Love it.

The Montecristo no.4 and no.3 are staples in my Collection. I'm a huge Montecristo fan to begin with but the no.3 and no.4's are particularly excellent smokes in my opinion, especially for a pretty good price

• Like 4

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

The Montecristo no.4 and no.3 are staples in my Collection. I'm a huge Montecristo fan to begin with but the no.3 and no.4's are particularly excellent smokes in my opinion, especially for a pretty good price

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks man.
Recently I bought lots of Montecristo cigars as daily smoke.
Edmundo, Double Edmundo, no.4, all are very decent cigars.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nino said:

After a light lunch of spicy prawns and mussels a very spicy Montecristo Nr 2 in the sun with some rose bubbly.

Looks great there today.  45 and drizzling here right now with a chance of snow overnight.  🥶

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nino said:
After a light lunch of spicy prawns and mussels a very spicy Montecristo Nr 2 in the sun with some rose bubbly.

Nice, love prawns and muscles, and the Montecristo no.2 is one of my favorite smokes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Looks great there today.  45 and drizzling here right now with a chance of snow overnight.  🥶

Thanks man - it's been too cool so far and today suddenly it goes Booooom up to 30C only to fall down again as of tomorrow .... Guess it's  a Mother's Day special summer day 🙂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bigfatpuff said:
Thanks man.
Recently I bought lots of Montecristo cigars as daily smoke.
Edmundo, Double Edmundo, no.4, all are very decent cigars.

Very nice.
Like the Edmundo and Double Edmundo too.
The no.2 is definitely my favorite though.
I probably smoke significantly more Montecristos than anything else. Great smokes and are pretty reasonably priced

6 hours ago, Ciscojohansson said:
A celebratory stick. A 52 from 2018.
Very spicy and quite powerful. I didnt get the usual cohiba flavor and the draw was too loose but great nontheless.

For as expensive as the Behikes are they should be amazing and flawless every time.
Doubt I will ever try one as I just can't justify paying more than about $25 for a Cigar

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ites said:
Another RyJ Mille Fleur BUP Feb 19. After a few boring ones from the same box this one is a nice surprise and reminds me why I got a box in the first place!

Both the partagas and RyJ Mille Fleurs are great smokes, especially for the cheap price

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Akela3rd said:
Ramôn Allones Gigantes - FoH prize from last summer so I'm guessing it's late 2019 production. Shorts and t-shirt weather in the morning at last in the UK - Friday I was scraping ice off the windscreen for the drive to work - so time to have something larger and sit in the garden.
Never had one before and very good it was too. Mildly fruity to start, a little richer in body than a Lusi, turning to tobacco and toast later.

Agreed, I was in the same boat today (Denmark) but I went for two "normal" size instead because I didn't feel like having the larger ones I had available. Enjoy the garden whole you can!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Very nice.
Like the Edmundo and Double Edmundo too.
The no.2 is definitely my favorite though.
I probably smoke significantly more Montecristos than anything else. Great smokes and are pretty reasonably priced

I haven't got a chance to try No.2 yet. How will you compare No.2 to No.4? Thanks man. Have a good day.

I haven't got a chance to try No.2 yet. How will you compare No.2 to No.4? Thanks man. Have a good day.

The No2 are great and recent production has been on point. Probably much better than most of these double banded dollar gobblers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3