• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

That passion fruit vine is serious!!

Yeah it’s quite impressive, thanks. She’s a great gardener and this was a “I hope it takes” plant project. Being from the Caribbean she loves Passion Fruit. I’ll post a better pic when I smoke tomorrow. She’s got 6 fruit going and probably 12-15 flowers right now. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Yeah it’s quite impressive, thanks. She’s a great gardener and this was a “I hope it takes” plant project. Being from the Caribbean she loves Passion Fruit. I’ll post a better pic when I smoke tomorrow. She’s got 6 fruit going and probably 12-15 flowers right now. 

I have one in a pot...they cant survive winter here in Canada so my pot comes inside.

It was just today I brought it outside.

If I get a half dozen flowers in a full season I'm doing well...they are an amazing plant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

MTS JUL 20 Vigia

Alright@shrimpchips .....what’s your secret? Why do all the cigars from you taste better than the ones from boxes I own? emoji23.png let’s come up with a system here ..........but seriously, WOW, this vigia is absolutely spot on .......so weird how the early vigias....17/18s I have seemed less approachable when at a similar age .....this is magic ...idk if they stepped up the blend to make 2020 vigias keep pace with the new line or what ....insight here people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s because cigars from another BOTLs humidor just have that much more twang...or beginners luck 😄. Glad you’re enjoying the sticks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

Damn that’s cold bro lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the drink(s) was cold and the cigar smooth. And did I miss them....no. Lol. Don’t get many of these nights, had to enjoy it. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1