• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 5/14/2021 at 4:10 AM, teamrandr said:
'18 Epicure Especial
Very well balanced.  Starting to grow rather fond of these.

Big fan of the Epicure line, and would say that the Especial is my favorite vitola.
All of them are constantly great in every regard in my experience

On 5/14/2021 at 5:42 AM, billyh79 said:
Pulling my annual (RyJ) Belicoso from my youngest sons birth month . 5/10.

Big fan of the belicosos vitola in general, but the RyJ is in my top few favorites with the BBF.
How are they with that much age?

17 hours ago, Heels82 said:
Day game today so spent a bit of time outside ️ 
SP Belicoso - RAT NOV '20 - Draw, construction and earthy notes were fantastic.  Nice med-full bodied smoke. 
Party Maduro No.2 - TUA JUL '20 - Full 90 days down has made a huge difference and a full flavored cocoa blast.
JL Seleccion No.2 - FoH single (last one and it was stellar)
Trini Esmerelda - TLU MAR '20 - Disappointed as the pigtail twist worked but it was an absolute wind tunnel 
Cohiba Secretos - AMO MAR '17 - Perfect nightcap with lots of cocoa notes and some punch to it.

Love the partagas maduros and the Cohiba secretos, but they are pricey, and always out of stock everywhere when its time for my monthly order.
Only realistic option is to try and find someone willing to part with a few in a private sale.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Big fan of the belicosos vitola in general, but the RyJ is in my top few favorites with the BBF.
How are they with that much age?

I think they're great. They've mellowed out a bit but still have a lot of flavor. I think they are a lot stronger than other RJ sizes, I have some 08 PC's from my older sons birth that taste totally different.

Just curious....doesnt buying monthly make it hard for you to smoke well rested cigars? why not just build up a good stash and not buy monthly?
I typically smoke one Cigar a day only, and when I make my monthly order I always buy more than a months worth, plus I splurged with the stimulus checks so I have a pretty large supply, so I can now easily give everything a month to rest and acclimate

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, BlueRidgeFly said:
Petit coronas of late, I love 'em...
Siglo II REG FEB 20, FOH clearance. First third was mediocre, second was nice, last third was outstanding and almost makes me want to snag a box right now despite the other great petit coronas out there...IMG_7472.jpeg.24db99117d8d6d5f69c1cf522809d347.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous views. Where is that you live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

REG OCT 19 especiales 2. I’m on one of those streaks where I’ve only had 1 good cigar in the past 2 weeks. Wonder if the Pfizer shot wore down my palette? Good news is my gut health is the best it’s been in 2 years. I forgot what it’s like to have some freaking energy all day! 

I'm on the same streak, but nowhere near a needle yet.

• Like 1