• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just got home from a long day of work, trains weren't running at Times Square so I fired up the partagas Serie D no4 from a box dated September 1998 code BM NOSU..... After the initial punch in the face of spice at 42nd street the cigar stopped me in my tracks a number of times on the slow leisurely stroll uptown.... Was worried these would be duds but I've been very fortunate with all my 1998 acquisitions so far...

Just got home from a long day of work, trains weren't running at Times Square so I fired up the partagas Serie D no4 from a box dated September 1998 code BM NOSU..... After the initial punch in the face of spice at 42nd street the cigar stopped me in my tracks a number of times on the slow leisurely stroll uptown.... Was worried these would be duds but I've been very fortunate with all my 1998 acquisitions so far...

I have had good luck with 98 and 01 compared to 99and 00.

Heresy Claus.

My ashtray had about 4 inches of ice/snow in it from the recent storm. Also, the cigar didn't get palatable till the second third at which point it was ok.

I bet your cigar was very cold. I like my cigars warm.

Universally, a great year for cigars IMO, especially Trini Fundys. :)

Very tasty HdM Regalos LE 2007. Reasonably priced and no generic chocolate LE taste, compared to most more recent LEs 2thumbs.gif Eat that, 1966 and 520 rolleyes.gif

I second that. THe HdM Regalos doesn't smoke like other LE. It's an outstanding cigar, full of leather kick and pepper spice. I ordered a second box about 6 months ago.