• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 minutes ago, Homebrew said:

Today I am having a 2015 Sir Winston.  Picked them up, in 2015, as an annual birthday smoke.  This year, I had to work, on my birthday, so I am enjoying it now.  

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

Happy birthday! Enjoy. All the best! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Great to know! Haven't been able to find them anywhere. Got a pack of Kings from my local B&M, but don't think they compare.  I enjoy the RSG's a lot, so figured these would be good for a different size. Also, I've become a big Crowned Heads fan lately. 

Looking good, Nico! Great way to celebrate the final round.  Fingers crossed Phil can pull it off (IMO)..  Just saw him dunk that sand shot on 5!!! 

What a Sunday!!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ZigZauer said:
Right after dinner I smoked a 2010 Monte Open Junior. Pretty straightforward and good smoke.

Then at night a Davidoff Selecccion 702 from 2009. To be honest I reason I still have some of these around was they were not that great when fresh. Over a decade turned the cigar from average to wonderful. All kinds of sweetness almost overwhelmed me.

Nice. I have enjoyed the couple I have had of the Open line.

I really like davidoffs and zinos. were Some of my favorite nc's.

Bought a fair number recently since I'm getting back into smoking more nc's instead of just cc's like I have been

22 hours ago, havanaclub said:
Can’t say as I have never had an exquisitos

They are pretty tasty and are 5x33 and pretty reasonably priced for a Cohiba.
I have enjoyed the handful i have had.
No draw issues with any of them, which is what has always shied me away from rg's under 40

22 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:
This is a cigar that came in last year that was a total loss,  destroyed. Glued it back together and let it lay about 6 months. I can't believe this thing is actually burning , much less superbly.

I'd be pretty pissed if I got a badly damaged Cohiba. For as expensive as they are that is just unacceptable.

21 hours ago, inter4alia said:
SOM Ene 17 Petit corona. These always seem to punch above their weight class.

Very well be my favorite pc. Always excellent in every regard. Would love to try more of the marca, but hard to find anything as singles.
Did just scrounge up a couple panetellas extra with my last order to try out

19 hours ago, NW_Oregon said:
2019 RASS, nice and oily. Lots of stewed fruit and baking spices, still got quite the punch, loving everything from 2019/2020 hoping 2021 boxes hold up as well.

All of the 2019 and 2020 smokes I have had, which is the vast majority of what I have, have all been great after just a month to rest and acclimate.

Seems a lot of people are saying that they are particularly good years for cc's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

I'd be pretty pissed if I got a badly damaged Cohiba. For as expensive as they are that is just unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Two out of 6 were busted up pretty bad. Vendor made it right, gave me a refund on the 2, glued the back the best I could and this one burned like a champ! Yay, freebie!

Two out of 6 were busted up pretty bad. Vendor made it right, gave me a refund on the 2, glued the back the best I could and this one burned like a champ! Yay, freebie!
Nice.
Definitely glad I picked up a couple bottles of Cigar glue around Christmas. That stuff is great for fixing all sorts of problems.

Always nice to get a feee Cohiba that's for sure

2 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice.
Definitely glad I picked up a couple bottles of Cigar glue around Christmas. That stuff is great for fixing all sorts of problems.

Always nice to get a feee Cohiba that's for sure

2 freebies! Yeah hate to see a good stick busted up like that. Makes you wonder just how good it could have been without the glue.