• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 6/2/2021 at 4:31 AM, Nino said:
Coronas have been discontinued a while back, so I stashed some boxes and let them sleep

Ah, that explains why.

That's great you stocked up before they were discontinued.

I think a corona with the same Blend as the PLPC would be very nice for the longer smoke time. The PLPC's go kinda quick and always leave me wanting more, so a Corona would be the ticket

21 hours ago, Mr.T said:
Memorial Day smoke and what a great smoke it was! I’m down to my last few...wish I had more as they still offer a lot

The vast majority of the time I see someone post an ER, its the Asian one.
Leads me to believe that they must be pretty good.

Will have to try and scrounge up a couple singles to try.

All the ER's I have are European

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:
Partagás Serie D No. 4.

Definitely a staple in my stash.
Great smokes and relatively cheap.

Currently smoking No.5's though as my regular vendor was giving away 3 packs of them for a few months if your order was over a certain amount.

They are the same taste, just shorter so i haven't bought any No.4's in a while. Think I only have 1 currently

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Recent d4 has been amazing, I used to smoke it regularly then shifted to E2 5 years back but these guys are much better than what I remember them to be.
or I just might’ve been lucky with this box!

I've smoked a lot of 2019 and 2020 d4's and have found them excellent even that young.
They are a staple in my Collection.
Hard to beat for the price

I love th E2's also. They are definitely the better of the two but you definitely pay more for them. Have a couple left in stock as we speak

17 hours ago, Ites said:
PLMC feb21. I had low expectations but couldn't help myself to try it and I was quite pleasantly surprised. Sure, it could benefit from a longer rest but I couldn't help myself.

One of the few under 40rg sticks I smoke.
Very enjoyable and have all been trouble free. Usually keep a few on hand. Have some on the way as we speak in fact

13 hours ago, Boxer31 said:
Had to try one of the parti Maduro 1 that just arrived and today HUp 2 HQ both were excellent

Nice. Really enjoy the Upmann No.2.
Really like the Maduro No.1, but they have been out of stock as singles everywhere I have looked for quite a while now

13 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:
Going through some Davidoff. Both were good straightforward smokes. Fantastic construction.

Always enjoyed all the Davidoffs and zinos I have had.
Just bought about a dozen of various vitols last month in fact

12 hours ago, Rupe said:
Royal Robusto

@Rupe

How are they?
They have been on my list to try for a while, but have been out of stock as singles everywhere for quite a while now

10 hours ago, Goodfortune said:
Non Plus RUM ABR 18. My second one from a PSP box. Has made significant improvement over the past year, but I’ll let them continue to rest.

Really haven't liked the recent production ones I have had, so they were deleted from my bookmarks of cc's I enjoy.

Should pick up a couple and let them age a few years and see what happens

53 minutes ago, Raskol said:
C&C time. Trinidad Media Luna (2019) - 24:24

@Raskol

How was it?
Have wanted to try one for quite a while but not available as singles anywhere. Luckily I was able to pick up a couple in a private sale last month and will get to try one soon.
Have enjoyed all the Trinidads I have had except for the Vigia. I wasn't impressed for the price