• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, sonarman81 said:
Fonseca Cosacos (UME MAR15)

Really liked the ones I have had. Sadly my only vendor that had them as singles has stopped carrying them and only sell boxes now. Its a bummer. Great smoke for being so cheap

7 hours ago, Bijan said:
Monte Especial no. 2.
Edit: and a Monte 1

Nice.
I'm a big Montecristo whore. I smoke more of them than anything else by quite a bit.
Love the Especial No.2 and the No.1 is nice too, but I like the No.2's the best

6 hours ago, Chucko8 said:
Some from past week

Very nice smokes.
Which Trinidad is that? I can't tell from the picture

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

5 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice.
I'm a big Montecristo whore. I smoke more of them than anything else by quite a bit.
Love the Especial No.2 and the No.1 is nice too, but I like the No.2's the best

I think I like the especiales (the long ones not the no. 2) the best. Just another level on that one. I'd definitely recommend them if you can get your hands on one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bijan said:

I think I like the especiales (the long ones not the no. 2) the best. Just another level on that one. I'd definitely recommend them if you can get your hands on one.

I have a box of the Especiales #2 that are just sublime. If you're saying you prefer the standard Especial size vs. the Esp. #2, then I'd be in heaven. Too bad they're pretty scarce...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, griller said:

I have a box of the Especiales #2 that are just sublime. If you're saying you prefer the standard Especial size vs. the Esp. #2, then I'd be in heaven. Too bad they're pretty scarce...

Yes the standard especial is a very classy cigar, definitely seek them out if you can find them. It's like the Sir Winston of Montecristos :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Very nice smokes.
Which Trinidad is that? I can't tell from the picture

Esmeralda PTG Jul 20 which was picked up from 24:24

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

@Raskol

How was it?
Have wanted to try one for quite a while but not available as singles anywhere. Luckily I was able to pick up a couple in a private sale last month and will get to try one soon.
Have enjoyed all the Trinidads I have had except for the Vigia. I wasn't impressed for the price

It was a very good smoke. Construction good. Flavors were grassy, leathery, nutty, hints of spice & sweetness. Body was med full & strength med. Would be even better with some age.

I enjoy all Trinidads :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, karp said:

How did they compare back to back?

Monte Especial no. 2 was a bit plugged or tight.

Otherwise the flavours were eerily similar.

The number 3 had the sweetest chocolate/cocoa. The number 1 had the best construction.

I'd say cocoa/chocolate with some coffee or dark chocolate bitterness maybe a bit of earth.

• Like 3