• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
I must smoke really fast, even when I pay attention and slow myself down, as I have never had anything last more than a little over an hour.
I envy you guys who get 2 hours or more from your smokes.
Guess I need to work on slowing my pace down even more

I've never had a lusi. But most corona sized sticks can get me beyond an hour with ease. Heck I even think the PLPC I had this morning took me just over an hour to finish. This may even be a topic for another post, but I bet there are similar ones already posted :)

I guess the bottom line is if they taste good at the pace you smoke, why worry? Sure, getting more pleasure out of the money spent is better

8 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
Which vitola is it?
I suck at identifying Cigars by just looking at them, especially in pictures

I believe those are the H. Upmann no. 2 (similar vitola as monte 2 and bbf. Maybe even RyJ belicoso and the pyramide of Partagas)

• Like 1

I've never had a lusi. But most corona sized sticks can get me beyond an hour with ease. Heck I even think the PLPC I had this morning took me just over an hour to finish. This may even be a topic for another post, but I bet there are similar ones already posted default_smile.png

I guess the bottom line is if they taste good at the pace you smoke, why worry? Sure, getting more pleasure out of the money spent is better
Yeah, I have noticed that I really enjoy them more since I started consciously slowing my pace down. Doesn't overwhelm the palate that way.
Everything still only lasts about an hour still though

PC's now last me about 45 minutes and everything larger is about an hour
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Was really underwhelmed by the vigias I had. They were good, but not good enough for the price.
Really love all the other Trinidads I have had though, but its a pricey marca

Not sure how many you have had, but might be worth another shot. I’ve gone through several boxes and have yet to have one that’s not great. At first the size wasn’t my favorite, but it actually grew on me as well. 

• Like 1

Not sure how many you have had, but might be worth another shot. I’ve gone through several boxes and have yet to have one that’s not great. At first the size wasn’t my favorite, but it actually grew on me as well. 
Yeah, to be fair, I only had 3 of them.
I did really enjoy them, but they just weren't good enough for $21 each.
They were 2020 manufacture for what its worth

3 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Yeah, to be fair, I only had 3 of them.
I did really enjoy them, but they just weren't good enough for $21 each.
They were 2020 manufacture for what its worth

Honestly at that price, I’d probably be reaching for some other sticks as well. That’s almost Fundadores or Esmeralda pricing, which I would take any day over the Vigia. The Vigias were going on sale quite a bit over the past couple years and I was stocking up, don’t think I would choose it for $21 a stick though. 

• Like 1

Honestly at that price, I’d probably be reaching for some other sticks as well. That’s almost Fundadores or Esmeralda pricing, which I would take any day over the Vigia. The Vigias were going on sale quite a bit over the past couple years and I was stocking up, don’t think I would choose it for $21 a stick though. 
Yeah, if they were more like $15 I would smoke them.

Based on what I have read about the fundadores and esmeraldas, I would be willing to try and track down some singles to smoke too for that price

4 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Rass, flavors were on spot but draw and burn were not

This was my exact RASS experience a little over a week ago. Downright depressing...

• Like 2