FOH'ers Daily Smoke

This was my exact RASS experience a little over a week ago. Downright depressing...
So far I have had no problems with the RASS I have had.

I like a pretty open draw, so I hate it when they are rolled to tight as that's not something I can fix with my Modus tool.
Being too tight just really ruins a good cigar experience for me.

Burn issues I can typically live with unless its really bad. I do hate it when the burn won't correct with my lighter and stays bad after attempting to correct it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Rass, flavors were on spot but draw and burn were not

No doubt, with those wrappers they don’t tend to burn well. Let them rest or dry them out for a few days on the counter before smoking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 7:18 AM, TobaccoRoad said:

It has a larger distribution area than it used to have but still a regional treat. For you folks that haven't been introduced to Cheerwine it has nothing to do with wine. It's a cherry flavored soft-drink. It was originated and still made in my hometown of Salisbury, NC. Definitely the coolest thing about Salisbury so we are proud of it. Hopefully the Cheerwine Festival can crank back up post-covid.

Got a friend in Florida.  Every time I go to visit,  its "hey man, bring cases of Cheerwine and Sundrop, can't buy it here."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Really want to try one of these as i love the Trinidads I have had, and these seem highly regarded and popular.
Can't find them available as singles anywhere though, so will have to scrounge up a couple in a private sale next month when I have the money

good luck! I got this box off 24:24 and they smoke really well. I like all things Trinidad from the existing line to the "new" line (new for a couple of years now).