FOH'ers Daily Smoke

9 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

@Raskol

How do you think taste compares between the 50 and 54?

I have read of some saying the difference is enough that they have a preference outside of size

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Both are approachable when young. I tend to lean more towards 54. I find that it has some woodiness, creaminess (i love creaminess in cigars), lil hints of coffee & it's a well balanced cigar. Very smooth even when young. When you retrohale, tend to get some slight pepper at times. No harshness what so ever. It's medium in body.  

As for the 50 which I have only smoked less than 5 sticks if I can remember. Last one was over a year ago, kinda leathery, slight creaminess(not as much as 54), some saltiness & burnt caramel in the first half of the cigar. I felt that it needed more time to develop. Also a medium in body. 

Hope this helps. Keep safe always!

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, Odessa said:

At what temperature? Thanks.

The main lot is stored in the basement,

so I will say some fluctuating factors as we have all 4 seasons here. So between 64-70 F. Below grade is pretty consistent in temperature.

• Thanks 2

@Bijan I have a ocd problem of pulling twigs out when I see them. Regardless of how the cigar is smoking, but if there is a tight draw then I’m going knuckle deep into the head of the cigar. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

MAR-MAR-20 E2 (hate that I keep smoking these but they’re so good)

I know.  I bought 4 boxes of 5 when they came up and I've only got 9 cigars remaining.  They are so good.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Amazing e2

My favorite Partagas of the ones I have had so far, which is most of them except the Presidentes and Lusitanias I have but haven't smoked yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I know.  I bought 4 boxes of 5 when they came up and I've only got 9 cigars remaining.  They are so good.

I want more and I want to let these age, but they're delicious right now for such youth. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BoliDan said:

First Party#1 

Its pretty good. I avoided them because I figured they were just expensive #4s. But the blend is certainly more ballsy. Not a fan of Maduros, but I could see myself grabbing these on sale. 

PXL_20210609_023423767.jpg.afb0a88cfee170a9fd2d6a1bcceb1615.jpg

Ashtray was custom machined from a transmission drum by out own @BuzzArd

Love the ashtray!! 

• Like 2