FOH'ers Daily Smoke

21 hours ago, BoliDan said:

First Party#1 

Its pretty good. I avoided them because I figured they were just expensive #4s. But the blend is certainly more ballsy. Not a fan of Maduros, but I could see myself grabbing these on sale. 

PXL_20210609_023423767.jpg.afb0a88cfee170a9fd2d6a1bcceb1615.jpg

Ashtray was custom machined from a transmission drum by out own @BuzzArd

GREAT to see it in use!

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Celebrating a new job.

Vintage champagne and an Esplendido on zoom.

Congratulations @Bijan, well deserved! Pol Roger Sir Winston and a Cohiba Esplendido...I could think of nothing finer to celebrate this good news! 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

Celebrating a new job.

Congrats Bijan. Fine choices on the celebration goodies!

3 hours ago, Pharmacovigilant said:

PLMC - EML FEB14.

This is the first one out of a box I picked up last year on BR.  Very impressed with the complexity and smoke output from a stick of this size.

They sure are a great stick and offer amazing value given the complexity on offer IMHO. Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bijan said:

Celebrating a new job.

Congratulations! Such a tasteful choice to celebrate.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bijan said:

Celebrating a new job.

Vintage champagne and an Esplendido on zoom

Congratulations on the new job! That's how you celebrate in style 😎

1 hour ago, sonarman81 said:

BRC POL MAY10

Graduation ceremony for my kid was great. She had a big smile ear to ear all day and is proud of herself. Drivers test for her on Monday, then we move, to college for her, and off to my 5th and maybe last boat for me. 

Congratulations to you and your family on your daughters graduation! May she have safe adventures upon receiving her license and flying the coop.  Best of luck with your move! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sonarman81 said:

BRC POL MAY10

Graduation ceremony for my kid was great. She had a big smile ear to ear all day and is proud of herself. Drivers test for her on Monday, then we move, to college for her, and off to my 5th and maybe last boat for me. 

Lots of big events, congratulations

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bijan said:

Celebrating a new job.

Congrats man!!! That’s actually the champagne I’m going to drink with a very expensive cigar on my wedding day pre wedding! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ites said:

After having a bland HU Regalias AGO20 and somewhat similar HU Majestic (unknown year) earlier this week I decided to retry the Magnum 46 ABR19 to see if the first mag46 I tried was a one-off tasty treat. Three puffs into this and I already know it wasnt a one time deal. There is this creamy, slightly sweet nutty taste that I really enjoyed last time. Quite a treat! Haven't found the same in the other Upmann, still got Connie 1 on the list though.

Yeah I haven't had good luck with the majestics or regalias either. The epicures and HUHC are better. Though I find they all need to be smoked rather slowly or else the flavours die.

• Like 1

Yeah I haven't had good luck with the majestics or regalias either. The epicures and HUHC are better. Though I find they all need to be smoked rather slowly or else the flavours die.
I can agree to that. HUHC and epicure are also on the good end in my book