• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

This Monte Epic was what @Connoisseur Kim would refer to as a “donkey dick dog rocket”.  Had this thing in my humidor for 5 or 6 years.  Supposedly with 7 year aged fillers. My ass…. This thing sucked. Flavorless to the max with nothing but stale burnt tobacco. Felt like Ace Ventura wanting to plunge my mouth after he kissed Einhorn/Finkle.

29CB9AE0-587F-4CAB-A6E1-B7DE5F9FD8E8.jpeg.d4164c77e99b1cd723b2ff91ff0795c4.jpeg

Sad to see you had a nightmare with dat donkey dick dog rocket stogie @StogieSteve23 😢. At least good ole reliable CCs like Mag 46 saved you from this nightmare fuel. I'll be died by a heart attack if I puff cursed tasteless donkey dick poopy rockets like this 😱.

BTW, this sh%ta#s donkey dick rocket cigar should be called Epic Fail instead of Epic, since its flavor profile is nothing but absolutely far from good/great cigars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love good EE, but this one from EGT ENE 20 clearance box quite mediocre. I had fantastic UGO boxes from 18-19.  Unfortunately this box not up to standard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Partagas p2
compared to other p2s I had, I would rate it a C. Flavors are draw are off

Always sucks when you light up a Cigar you expect to be excellent and end up with a dud

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhinoww said:

Coloniales. ARS SEP 19 if memory serves.  Contemplating all the work that is yet to be done and products and furniture to be delivered for my upcoming covered porch/cigar lounge. Lotta work to go down in the next six weeks or so. Working from home may not suck as much.
Cigar is outstanding. Glad to have a few more boxes in the mail before the price increase. 

Looking good!