• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I somehow ended up with a rare CoRo Culebras.

It was a tight draw and fell apart half way through.

I've had it where the ribbon in the SLB crushes a stick like that (I've had it a number of times with Hoyo du Depute). Sometimes they draw fine, sometimes they don't (I've even had real wind tunnels).

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rhinoww said:
Coloniales. RAG SEP 19 if memory serves.  Contemplating all the work that is yet to be done and products and furniture to be delivered for my upcoming covered porch/cigar lounge. Lotta work to go down in the next six weeks or so. Working from home may not suck as much.
Cigar is outstanding. Glad to have a few more boxes in the mail before the price increase.

Nice.
I recently discovered the Coloniales and fell in love. One of my top favorite smokes now.
Once I get a coolerdor in a couple months will definitely be on my very short list of smokes to get boxes of.

19 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
These are tasty smokes for sure

Don’t dip in too soon …I think these just hit 2 years box age ….a world of difference from a year ago

Very nice. Big HDM fan, especially anything in the Epicure line.

Luckily I have been getting all 2019 and 2020 stock so far and they seem to be regarded as exceptionally good years

18 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
I somehow ended up with a rare CoRo Culebras.
It was a tight draw and fell apart half way through.

HDM DC

Damn, that sucks about the CoRo.
For what they cost, and being Cuba's flagship marca, I would certainly expect much better from them.

@Trimming

How are the Asia Pacifico ER's?

They seem to be the most common ER that shows up in these types of threads on multiple forums.

I figure there has to be some reason for that

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:
MAY-15 Tatuaje

Nice
I have just started getting back into nc's after about a year and a half of smoking cc's exclusively and have been graciously gifted quite a few nc's, including about a half dozen Tatuajes, and so far have very much enjoyed all the Tatuajes I have tried.
I think these will end up being a staple marca in my supply

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice
I have just started getting back into nc's after about a year and a half of smoking cc's exclusively and have been graciously gifted quite a few nc's, including about a half dozen Tatuajes, and so far have very much enjoyed all the Tatuajes I have tried.
I think these will end up being a staple marca in my supply

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They are my favorite NC brand.  Certainly ones by them I don't like, but many I do.  Construction and flavors are always spot on for the ones I like. 

@kcmontie

Nice.
Have only had 1 so far, but really enjoyed the 1935 Dumas quite a bit.
Assuming the second one I have is consistent, I will be buying more, even at the high price.
I'm a big Montecristo fan, with it being my favorite marca.

How was the Partagas EL?
Just beginning to dip my toe into the EL and ER realm of cc's, with 4 new to me ER's set up for smoking in next months supply, so any info is always helpful.

• Like 1