FOH'ers Daily Smoke

21 minutes ago, Nino said:

Thank you VERY much @StogieSteve23 !!

It sure felt good to be on the road again and meeting good friends. Almost "normal" 🙂

Here is a little piece of the trip on my blog :

http://flyingcigar.de/startseite/2021-june-cigar-dinner-aroma-de-cuba-cigar-club-in-gent-belgium/

Thanks for sharing! Very cool blog here.  My favorite line in your blog post is "The wines and cigars are fully in keeping with these high standards." 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just now, Ites said:

Mdo4 (probably TUA Feb/mar 21) after a rough week at work. Finishing up things before I move on to new employment. Perfect draw and burn, very enjoyable flavour. Considering another box! 

Best of luck in your new job! Definitely get another box or 6 of these if you can.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ites said:
Mdo4 (probably TUA Feb/mar 21) after a rough week at work. Finishing up things before I move on to new employment. Perfect draw and burn, very enjoyable flavour. Considering another box! 

Nice.
I will be having my first of these next month, a 2017.

They are extremely difficult to track down as singles. Bought mine through a private sale on another forum that is great for finding hard to get singles

7 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:
Best of luck in your new job! Definitely get another box or 6 of these if you can.  

Thank you!

6 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
Nice.
I will be having my first of these next month, a 2017.

They are extremely difficult to track down as singles. Bought mine through a private sale on another forum that is great for finding hard to get singles

I've never had them before, so cannot say anything about older rolls. However I would say that the 2021 production, in my humble newbie opinion, is that they are good but will probably only get better with age.. And this is exactly why I should get another box, because I may not be able to leave this single box I have untouched :)

• Like 1

I've never had them before, so cannot say anything about older rolls. However I would say that the 2021 production, in my humble newbie opinion, is that they are good but will probably only get better with age.. And this is exactly why I should get another box, because I may not be able to leave this single box I have untouched default_smile.png
Nice
Thanks for the info
Had to try for months to finally get one.
Almost hoping I don't like them very much since they are so difficult to get, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, El Hoze said:

I always bought BHKs for “special occasions” ...the Friday of “fathers day weekend” sounds like a fair excuse! 

I'm curious, since I have never had one, and most likely never will, are the BHK's really that good for the extreme price of them?

21 hours ago, BoliDan said:

SIG 2 AMO 2015 grassiness is still strong in these. The pound cake sweetness is there. Decent Friday ender. 

I love the Siglo II's.
Best bang for your buck as far as Cohibas go in my opinion.
I always keep some around and smoke one fairly often.

Will say, I have never tasted the grassiness that so many people do. Could be that I just have a crappy palate, as I don't taste a lot of the things mentioned in other people's reviews, but grassiness would seem like it would be a pretty noticeable taste though...

20 hours ago, glaesthetic said:

First Esplendido ever. Bought from FOH in cardboard packs a few months back, so unsure of the date. Giving my Siglo V’s a fun for their money. I will see how she finishes, but so far outstanding.

I will be having my first of these also whenever the next holiday comes up worth celebrating. I can't wait, as they always get rave reviews from everyone.

Also, mine is a 2012 I was generously gifted , so it should be extra special.

Thinking that the 4th of July is a suitable day to celebrate with it. Can't wait.

8 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Partagás Maduro No. 3.

Love the partagas maduros but they are always out of stock in singles everywhere I look, and have been for quite a while

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Affirmative. 

“Your Honor, the counselor’s pants are too baggy, shoes too dusty and that clip on tie is made from a paper napkin.” 

"Oh, come on, Judge.  At least I'm mostly sober this time."  

• Haha 1