• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 6/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, ChangBang said:

La fuerzas i got from a trade with @sho671 Got that maple sweet pancake-y flavor which is great!  Not a huge fan of the principes but this is awesome. You smoke one yet sho?

Not yet. I'm currently working through my NC stash, but glad to hear that you're enjoying them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, njpinette said:
Quintero Favoritos

Big fan of the favoriteos and Tubulares, excellent smokes for the price

19 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
Media Luna

How do you like the media lunas? Hav3 one I got in a private sale of a mixed fiver on another forum but haven't tried it yet

19 hours ago, LLC said:
Opened a new box of TLE SEP 20 Monty 2’s. Off to a good start.

My favorite Montecristo, which is my favorite marca, tied only with the no.3's.
Both are my favorite, just have each on hand depending on how much time I have or feel like smoking

17 hours ago, sho671 said:
Not yet. I'm currently working through my NC stash, but glad to hear that you're enjoying them.

Love the la fuerza. One of my all time favorite smokes and one of the very few I keep more than 2 or 3 of on hand

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

seriously tho.......the end was super packed and i was picking at it to get some of the xtra tobacco out and it ended up looking a little rough .........at least i didnt cut 2 inches off the head of the cigar like i see here at least 2 times a day lol....."what happened there?"....."oh the draw was tight so i cut the tapered head off of my no.2" .........smart! 😅

Seriously just smoked a ridiculous figurado cigar (diademas review pending). Draw seemed fine but smoke output wasn't great. Waited until halfway to clip again because I had your voice in the back of my head asking why I decapitated the cigar. Anyways it improved the smoke output. By the end of the cigar I had to make another cut due to tar buildup or soggyness not sure anyways it was fully decapitated by then.

You got to do what you got to do.

Heck sometimes you have to cut the cigar in half and smoke it that way.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ites said:
After PLMC RAT AGO20 two days in a row I went for Coloniales today. Great flavour, what sticks out is breadcrust (what most likely is sourdough for most people as my honest opinion is that only sourdough can give a proper crust) and a certain sweetness. A lighter sweetness than the burnt sugar I've experienced in certain Upman, wouldn't say its honey but I guess one might designate it as such.. Anyway, a great smoke and as of now definitely on the wishlist.

Enjoy your weekend!

I love the Coloniales.
Its one of my all time favorites and one of very few smokes I keep more than 2 or 3 of on hand

• Like 3