• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Interesting,
I think you are the first I have seen that has ever said an Asian ER was just ok.
I see a lot of them getting smoked and they always get good reviews when someone gives their opinion along with the picture. Enough so that I am planning to try and get some in a private sale on another forum to try next time I'm making a cc order

I’m a man of few words? Maybe cause I don’t know anything about the cigar. Was not bad, was good. Light to medium body. Some spice in the beginning, twang, fruity in the last 3rd. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
@Raskol

What did you think of it?
Trying my first one with next months supply

Would that be ROTT or after 90 days.. IMO would be best to wait 90days.. Rio Seco are very approachable after 90 days rest. Great flavors... Gets better with age...

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Would that be ROTT or after 90 days.. IMO would be best to wait 90days.. Rio Seco are very approachable after 90 days rest. Great flavors... Gets better with age...

Cheers

Its roughly 90 days, and its a 2018, so also has a few years in it at least

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's good to go... Fire up...

Cool.
Its in my july smokes tupperdor somewhere, so it will get smoked eventually next month.

Really looking forward to it, took a while to track a couple singles down. They don't pop up in these threads often, but get good comments when they do. Also haven't had an HDM I didn't really enjoy, so have high hopes for it.

Couldn't find any vendors selling them as singles so luckily made a post on another forum saying I was looking for a few things, and was able to get singles of everything I have been looking for.

Got some very nice, at least a few years aged, smokes in that purchase, and even got a good deal on them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Don Tomas Special Edition Corojo 554. 

The first Cigars I ever smoked, about 25 years ago probably, was a box of Don Tomas special Editions of some sort, chosen basically at random since i new nothing about Cigars, and it was pre-internet.

They were very tasty, and I gave away as many as I smoked and everyone loved them.

Will have to pick some up for nostalgia and see what I think of the marca now that I have 15 years experience with smoking Cigars.

How do you think they are as a whole?
Any recommendations on what to get?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Don Tomas Special Edition Corojo 554. 

I'm probably in the severe minority here but I really enjoy the Honduran cigars like Don Tomas.  Would love to know how that one smoked

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:
I'm probably in the severe minority here but I really enjoy the Honduran cigars like Don Tomas.  Would love to know how that one smoked

I haven't had many hondurans, and can't recall which ones, but I do recall enjoying them

• Like 1