• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

9321A368-4FAB-4E7B-94E1-61071A464920.jpeg.c325a4d8fde01c60c273a548172503f5.jpeg

Is that the Mil Dias Edmundo? I've had 4 different sizes from this brand and was really impressed with all except for the Escogidos. 

• Like 1

Just now, griller said:

Is that the Mil Dias Edmundo? I've had 4 different sizes from this brand and was really impressed with all except for the Escogidos. 

You are correct sir. The Escogidos is that new EL they put out this year. I smoked one on Wednesday actually and didn’t think it was any big shakes.  I really enjoy all of these regular Mil Dias though. Have really been digging the stuff CH produces. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Cool.
Its in my july smokes tupperdor somewhere, so it will get smoked eventually next month.

Really looking forward to it, took a while to track a couple singles down. They don't pop up in these threads often, but get good comments when they do. Also haven't had an HDM I didn't really enjoy, so have high hopes for it.

Couldn't find any vendors selling them as singles so luckily made a post on another forum saying I was looking for a few things, and was able to get singles of everything I have been looking for.

Got some very nice, at least a few years aged, smokes in that purchase, and even got a good deal on them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They just did.....Hope you got some. 

20 hours ago, westg said:
Upmann half corona

Love the taste of them but never buy them anymore as they just smoke too quickly and leave me craving more.
Really wish they made the blend in a regular size vitola. I'd be all over that

21 hours ago, Raskol said:
They just did.....Hope you got some. 

Didn't have the money for any more. Have to wait until I get my pension tomorrow and I have my budget allotted for an nc order for july.
I'm sure I can always get more in a private sale on that forum if I like them.
Have always been able to get 1 or 2 of anything I was looking for there.

These are the most recent gems I got there:

Lfdc Paises Bajos - 16
MdO4 - 10
Media luna - 16
La trova - 35
Rio seco - 17
Short de punch - 12
Lusitania - 25
Punch 48 - 12

All ones I have wanted to try for quite a while but could only find them as boxes anywhere

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
Didn't have the money for any more. Have to wait until I get my pension tomorrow and I have my budget allotted for an nc order for july.
I'm sure I can always get more in a private sale on that forum if I like them.
Have always been able to get 1 or 2 of anything I was looking for there.

These are the most recent gems I got there:

Lfdc Paises Bajos - 16
MdO4 - 10
Media luna - 16
La trova - 35
Rio seco - 17
Short de punch - 12
Lusitania - 25
Punch 48 - 12

All ones I have wanted to try for quite a while but could only find them as boxes anywhere

Nice list... Some great smokes.

8 hours ago, Raskol said:
Nice list... Some great smokes.

Definitely. You can Also seek that, at least in my opinion, they were all very reasonably priced too

Have them all in my tupperdoor of smokes for July, so will start trying them soon.
Pretty excited about it

Will also finally be smoking my first ER's in July. Have like six to try out the explore that realm of cc's