FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

If you ever open up a cigar shop/bar somewhere, you should just call it, Elliot’s Garage. Seems fitting for where you smoke many of your sticks between your houses. 

If he does, I hope it's close to me. I don't think I've ever seen him smoking any el cheapies.  He will have the goodies. Lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 minute ago, Greenhorn2 said:

If he does, I hope it's close to me. I don't think I've ever seen him smoking any el cheapies.  He will have the goodies. Lol

Doc doesn’t smoke dog rockets, that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

I can definitely see that …I’m a huge vigia fan …everyone is all goo goo over the new ones …I think they’re great, but they’re a bit too one dimensional for me …I think the vigia has a little more something to it than the others

Took your time on that coffee run I imagine emoji23.png

Since everything outside was wet, I basically drank the whole thing, and smoked the whole cigar while driving around.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LLC said:
I over did it on the size of the steaks again but both them and the fresh sausages were great. After dinner I used the residual heat as the KJ slowly cooled down to roast  some pecans drizzled with maple syrup and some salt. Delicious  
PTG MAR 20 BBF was spot on.

Just ordered a KJ! Pumped!
Will have to try that pecan treat. Btw where are the greens?

46 minutes ago, Bijan said:
Cohiba DC EL 2003.

How is it Bijan?

25 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

How is it Bijan?

Kind of a wind tunnel unfortunately. The first third was pretty good though. Coffee and some cocoa, then vanilla and some nuttiness. Second third a bit harsh. Improving a bit in the final third. Even for me this is burning fast though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Just ordered a KJ! Pumped!
Will have to try that pecan treat. Btw where are the greens? emoji6.png

No room in the plate for anything green today 😂

I’ve roasted almonds with salt a few times and there a big hit. This takes it to another level and still many other things I can try including smoking them. 

Your going to love the KJ and you’ll find it holds its heat so long after your done it’s great for doing things like this. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LLC said:

I over did it on the size of the steaks again but both them and the fresh sausages were great. After dinner I used the residual heat as the KJ slowly cooled down to roast  some pecans drizzled with maple syrup and some salt. Delicious 😋 

ADB0DFF1-767E-49B5-AE60-3456E75415ED.jpeg

93086769-DAC4-4E8E-B67A-CC41844DD4DD.jpeg

Good looking slab of meat !

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 4:10 AM, Alfonso Sánchez said:
Camacho Corojo Robusto.

Fonseca Cosacos.

Love the Cosacos for a good, cheap, milder smoke.
Sadly I think people have discovered them as they are out of stock most places I have looked, along with the No.1's and Delicias.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:22 AM, SigmundChurchill said:
Esmeralda on my coffee run this morning.

Rainy day at the beach, so I'm back to smoking in my garage.  I'm smoking a CoRo.

@SigmundChurchill

What year was the CoRo, if you know?

I have somewhat recently smoked a few 2019's and 2020's and they were great as usual.
The most recent few i bought are 2021's, and the one I have had so far was very flat, tasteless and disappointing. Hoping its just a fluke bad one and the remaining 2 are better.

23 hours ago, teamrandr said:
IMO Reyes is pound for pound the best Trinidad.

The Reyes are definitely a great, quicker smoke when time is limited.
My favorite is the Coloniales though, and have my first Media Luna in my tupperdor of this month's smokes I'm looking forward to.
Trinidad is definitely a very tasty marca

20 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
Took your time on that coffee run I imagine

I'd agree that the Reyes is pretty one dimensional, but imho it's still one of the best of the smaller smokes.

You already know that I didn't think the Vigia was quite good enough for the price, compared to other Trinidads, but still a very tasty Cigar. I have only smoked 2 of the 3 I bought, so I'm willing to pick up a few more and see if I enjoy them better, as its not like they are all that much money, and I think they have potential to make it into my list of smokes to keep some of on hand.

The Coloniales are definitely my favorite so far, but have a couple of my first Media Lunas to try out this month and see how it goes

20 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
Recent production brc

Great burn and construction ..draw spot on …not a huge fan of the darker wrapper bolis at all …just too spicy and bold for me ….not getting much sweetness or coffee flavor like I do out of the newer brcs I’ve had

I'm noticing that we seem to be polar opposites in our tastes.

I love the BRC and especially the BBF and always keep some on hand.

Love the BPC for a quick smoke too.

I'm not a fan of strong Cigars either, but don't think any of the bolivars i have ever had were too strong

19 hours ago, karp said:
2020 Siglo II... pretty good but needs more ageing methinks... not pictured was a RASS and a HU Magnum 46, both quite good for the long weekend.

The Siglo II is one of only 2 Cohibas I ever buy, the CoRo being the other, and love the Siglo II's. They are one of my goto smokes.
Haven't had an aged one yet, aside from getting the occasional 2019, but still love them even young.
Will have to set a couple aside to age and see how they turn out.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LLC said:

I over did it on the size of the steaks again but both them and the fresh sausages were great. After dinner I used the residual heat as the KJ slowly cooled down to roast  some pecans drizzled with maple syrup and some salt. Delicious 😋 

ADB0DFF1-767E-49B5-AE60-3456E75415ED.jpeg

93086769-DAC4-4E8E-B67A-CC41844DD4DD.jpeg

Great idea on the pecans. Once my porch is done and the KJ moves from its current location next to the trash cans, I might enjoy trying that. For now it’s grill and leave 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

@SigmundChurchill

What year was the CoRo, if you know?

I have somewhat recently smoked a few 2019's and 2020's and they were great as usual.
The most recent few i bought are 2021's, and the one I have had so far was very flat, tasteless and disappointing. Hoping its just a fluke bad one and the remaining 2 are better.

It was a 19.  That is not uncommon for very young Cohibas.  They don't take a long time to come around.  Maybe a year or two, but until then, they tend to be flat.  

In my experience, you can speed up the process a bit by taking them out of the box and putting them in a singles drawer, when more oxygen comes in contact with them.  As long as being in the singles drawer is not too much of a temptation to smoke them before they are ready.

It was a 19.  That is not uncommon for very young Cohibas.  They don't take a long time to come around.  Maybe a year or two, but until then, they tend to be flat.  
In my experience, you can speed up the process a bit by taking them out of the box and putting them in a singles drawer, when more oxygen comes in contact with them.  As long as being in the singles drawer is not too much of a temptation to smoke them before they are ready.
Thanks for the info. I'll sit on the remaining ones and hopefully they'll improve and be as good as the 2019's and 2020's I have had

I actually keep all my smokes out of any packaging, aside from tubos, in all my tupperdoors so hopefully they will improve fairly quickly

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Pierogies by any chance as your side?

I was wondering the same thing. They look phenomenal. I mean the whole meal  does, but pierogies are excellent and infrequent. 

• Like 3