• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, Trapper99 said:

How was this guy? I got a full box on BR a few months back

Not bad, but the ambient humidity was excessive to say the least and that kind of dampened the experience but I will try another soon when it's more dry, but yeah... very good cigar!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Stop perpetuating that nonsense emoji849.png

That they're similar or?

Edit: I've had one nudies n1 that was terrible and the n3 that was good but on the sweet fruitier side.

I've had a psdc1 and psdc3 that were quite savoury and very complex. And this is my third pscd2. This one was sweeter, though savoury at times and some of the sweet flavours could have some overlap with the n3. You wouldn't confuse the two blind though.

25 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

That they’re similar ….I find zero similarities …but that’s my unprofessional opinion of course emoji23.png

They're both skinnies you got to give Rob credit for that 😂🤣😂

Anyways the similarities if any are very vague but I can see what they were going for even if I think they didn't succeed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Great burn on the ml! How’s the weather there?

Last night was 72F and the humidity was like 90% but I had a vigia do just fine ….the previous night was hotter around 80 with 60% humidity and couldn’t get anything to burn emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather here is bloody horrendous in all honesty. Temp 90F humidity 72. Do what we can. Lol

• Like 1