• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Hi Surucipe, I think your picture is great. I've been a big fan of Miguel Ángel Jiménez for a long time now. He's a great golfer and cigar enthusiast. Cheers.

Thanks CKs, couldn’t agree more, he’s a great golfer and an all-round great guy. He’s a bit of a wine enthusiast as well it seems. Basically he likes all the stuff I like to do, except his golfing pays for all the rest whereas it seems highly unlikely that this will ever happen to me. wink2.gif

Thanks CKs, couldn’t agree more, he’s a great golfer and an all-round great guy. He’s a bit of a wine enthusiast as well it seems. Basically he likes all the stuff I like to do, except his golfing pays for all the rest whereas it seems highly unlikely that this will ever happen to me. wink2.gif

Couldn't agree more, however you forgot one other thing... his love of Ferrari. If only our school councillors told us to become pro golfers...

Have smoked a bunch of these over the past couple years. Let us know your thoughts. I'll wait to see what you have to say before agreeing with Ken times a million on these....lol

I've had nothing but stellar Monte C's!

2002 ERDM Grandes de Espana - this is as classic as it gets, besides Tainos, but the déjà vu is still Davidoff!

If the Schmuck from Canada will refrain for a year from commenting on this post it will remain in peace, until some other Schmuck finds problems with El Presidente's - Rob's posts