• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, bambambam said:

80b2cbe6dd0e3fcf5be6ec3c5bbc4a0d.jpg

2011 Upmann 2. One of the best I’ve had. Phenomenally smooth, robust flavor. Wish I had a full box with this age.

I saw that pic and thought “looks like Normandy Beach or Ocean Beach“…from your profile I might not be too far off! 

4 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:
Partagás Maduro No. 3.

Have only had the no.1's and loved them but haven't seen them in stock as singles anywhere I have looked.

Been 10 years since I had one and recall them being easy to find back then.

Plan to get a couple in a private sale on another forum that does a ton of trades and selling

3 hours ago, Ites said:
Third try at mag46 (this time a ABR19) to finish off the summer holidays off work. Just preparing myself to get some stuff done at work before the end of the month where I quit and start at a new place. This cigar isn't as sweet as the first one I tried, and did require a deep dive with the perfect draw to get where I wanted it but does surely offer some nice flavour. It will continue as my top scoring Upmann and I'll have to consider having some at hand.

I enjoy all of the Magnum line, but would probably rank the 46 as my favorite too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2