FOH'ers Daily Smoke

18 hours ago, RDB said:

Beautiful looking #4.

How are you doing for flight volumes now?

Flight volumes have had a minor increase passenger wise, though with the restrictions on the UK and Europe that HKG is observing now that will have an impact. Cargo volumes are continued on a high level. In all honesty the airport feels like a ghost town in comparative to start of 2020. There are essentially no shops open inside the terminal, even Starbucks have shut up shop!  

• Thanks 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
Smoking a medio siglo after a day of announcing to family that baby #2 is in the way …feeling very blessed and grateful ..happy Friday all!

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

21 hours ago, patrickamory said:
 I like the beefy little Tabernacle David. Nutty looking perfecto in Connecticut wrapper. Super tasty for a NC.

I'll have to check them out.
Thanks for the tip

3 hours ago, smbauerllc said:
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo

Very tasty for the 1st 2/3, then got really strong and overpowering like most Cigars do for me when they are down to the last couple inches, which is my que its finished. So this one got put out sooner than usual.

Excellent draw, burn and construction though, and a nice appearance with a nice darker, oily wrapped with nearly invisible seams and very few, thin veins.

Overall a pretty good smoke for the price

Agreed, this pretty much sums up what I experienced with this one too. Tasty to start out but eventually knocked my socks off. I also remember putting it down earlier than expected

19 hours ago, djrey said:

593EA0C8-240B-4566-B151-FC58264FA465.jpeg

Usually I find that after 5pm or whenever the beach patrol or lifeguards leave (if present) no one really cares. I've seen plenty of people strike up the electric lettuce after the authority leaves. Plus an evening smokes with a body of water is more enjoyable in my opinion. Cheers! 

• Like 1

Agreed, this pretty much sums up what I experienced with this one too. Tasty to start out but eventually knocked my socks off. I also remember putting it down earlier than expected
Yeah, sucked having t 9k finish with it so early.

Makes me leary of buying more.

Haven't been having much luck with My Fathers lately.

Used to love lots of them, now, not so much

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 7/24/2021 at 12:10 PM, djrey said:

593EA0C8-240B-4566-B151-FC58264FA465.jpeg

Which beach is this? That way I won't waste my time visiting.  Folly beach in South Carolina is smoke free. Visited a couple months ago for about an hour, seen it was no smoking, goodbye. Wrightsville beach in North Carolina is non smoking  and I think Carolina beach is too. It's against the law to do anything in the land of the free. Go figure.

• Like 1