• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

12 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
What kind of camera are you using ? All your pics have the quality of MySpace pictures taken on a flip phone in 2004

@Lrabold89

Its the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S7.

Not a good camera at all, and I have chronic Familial Tremors in my hands, so have real problems trying to keep the camera still.

Have a really nice, $500 camera I bought a few years ago to take good pictures of my gun collection to show condition and serial numbers clearly, but sadly its somewhere in a storage unit 6 hours away.

Probably didn't help much than I left the cellophane on instead of removing it first like usual

12 hours ago, LLC said:
Three cigars all smoked like a dream. Perfect construction, perfect draw and strong solid ashes. 

UTL JUN 18 JL2
BUP OCT 18 MPE
RAT NOV 19 Punch 48

Very nice trio.

I enjoy them all as well, although I go for the Edmundo or Double Edmundo over the petites, as i have no time constraints with my smoking.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

What kind of camera are you using ? All your pics have the quality of MySpace pictures taken on a flip phone in 2004 emoji23.png

I think it's because he's using Tapatalk. I've seen others posting low resolution pictures from it before, rarely the case otherwise. I wonder if there's a setting to fix it.

7 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Fantastic! How was it?

Still at it, about halfway. So far so good. Capsicum/cayenne from the start which i think is a typical Diplomaticos flavour or at least I see it with the no. 2. But the next major flavour is incense/clove. Maybe some other spices/baking spices.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, Edicion said:
Partagas Maduro 1 from 2018.
With only 3 years on them they're really coming along incredibly well. Not a hard edge. 
Congrats to all you who have boxes sitting!

Really like those, but they are pretty pricey and I haven't seen anyone with them in stock for quite a while now unfortunately

19 hours ago, Bijan said:
I think it's because he's using Tapatalk. I've seen others posting low resolution pictures from it before, rarely the case otherwise. I wonder if there's a setting to fix it.

Might also be because when I upload my pics I select small for the size. I would imagine medium and large are a bit better, but I try not to slow people's browsers down with posting large pics

Deleted. Can't read this morning apparently, lol