• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Might also be because when I upload my pics I select small for the size. I would imagine medium and large are a bit better, but I try not to slow people's browsers down with posting large pics

Don't know about Tapatalk but the forum will automatically downsize pictures you post from a browser no matter how big you make them they'll only end up about medium. Tapatalk might be different.

2 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Nice, how did the famosos smoke?  Got it less than a month ago, they ready?  Burn line looks sharp!

I did a facepalm when I checked my spreadsheet for the box code and notes you sent me.  Got the landing dates for the Famosos and Unicos mixed up in my head, so totally spaced on the fact that it’s just arrived. Still smoking it down right now, getting notes of raisin/dried fruit and cacao/beany richness.  Mild/medium in body, but the smoke is pretty rich - probably what people are referring to as the lushness of Famosos.  Definitely will benefit from a proper rest, but pretty decent so far.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpchips said:

I did a facepalm when I checked my spreadsheet for the box code and notes you sent me.  Got the landing dates for the Famosos and Unicos mixed up in my head, so totally spaced on the fact that it’s just arrived. Still smoking it down right now, getting notes of raisin/dried fruit and cacao/beany richness.  Mild/medium in body, but the smoke is pretty rich - probably what people are referring to as the lushness of Famosos.  Definitely will benefit from a proper rest, but pretty decent so far.

Haha hey they sound pretty good and if you aren't struggling with burn...I think they're ready!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bijan said:
Don't know about Tapatalk but the forum will automatically downsize pictures you post from a browser no matter how big you make them they'll only end up about medium. Tapatalk might be different.

Yeah, Tapatalk gives you 3 size options and resolutions to choose from whenever you upload a pic.

I always pick the small size for the sake of others browsers.

Actually don't think I have ever visited the website directly in chrome...

16 hours ago, Mr.T said:
A delicious Monte 2 the other night

One of my favorite Montecristos, and its my favorite marca too.

Consistently great smokes in every way

12 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
Esmeralda

CoRo

And since the one I had last night was so good, I'm smoking another Sir Winston.

Excellent smoke choices for the day.

Love the CoRos, and the one the 1 Sir Winston I was generously gifted was outstanding. A 2016 I believe.

Haven't tried the Esmeralda yet, but plan to pick up a few in a private sale one of these days

10 hours ago, ChangBang said:
Nice, how did the famosos smoke?  Got it less than a month ago, they ready?  Burn line looks sharp!

Not to butt in, but I smoke a fair number of 2019 to 2021 Famosos after only a month or 2 to rest and acclimate and they are always great even young imho

9 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
I’ve had a good handful of sticks out dryboxing since last week for vacation at the beach and they’re all burning so great but wth is going on flavor wise I feel like something is missing ….3 sticks in a row now…E2 last night, and escogidos and boli no. 1 tn ….just tasting lighter and lacking twang and richness …boli tasting a bit dirty …think I’m losing my taste for bolivar altogether

Damn, 3 disappointing smokes in a row would really suck. Always a huge disappointment to get even 1 bad cigar.

What rh is the room where you dry box?

Just started trying out dry boxing myself as so many people do it and are very pleased with the results.

The rh in my room is pretty steady at 55 to 60%, and I store everything at 65%, so not a major change in rh when I dry box them, but have noticed better draws with ones I dry boxed a few days.

8 hours ago, Bijan said:
2014 Partagas 898.

See a lot of these posted in these threads across multiple forums.

Definitely need to pick up a few in a private sale to try out, as popular as they seem.