• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 8/14/2021 at 12:22 AM, StogieSteve23 said:
Smoked the one I pulled from the recent box pass! Thanks for the delicious stick. Paired well for a boat day. 
LOM-JUN-12

A few sticks from last weekend and this week. 

Stopped by my local b&m last week and to my surprise, they still had a box of T110 Sumatra’s they were holding with my name on it. Decided to smoke both Sumatra and Maduro b2b for a little test. They didn’t get any Habanos in unfortunately. I think I liked the maduro better (never happens for me) but could smoke the Sumatra more frequently. I think I need to go pickup a box of the broadleaf.. 

BRO-DIC-19 Choix Supreme 

Principe RAT-NOV-19 from

RAT-NOV-20 Galanes 
Tight draw opened up in the second third. Flavors ok. Faint orange peel, sweet tobacco, hazelnut. Soft, floral like retro. They’re good but need lots of rest. 

BSM-DIC-20 Media Luna.

The Habano T110 is excellent. Haven’t had the sumatra. Heard the broadleaf (reserva) is the bomb too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:
Celebrating my daughter’s 6th birthday with this 2015 club allones RAE JUL 15. I have enough of these to smoke one until she is 21.

Nice.

Only thing that could make that better is if it was an August box date too.

Still very cool to have her birth year and enough to smoke on celebration for that long.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

The Habano T110 is excellent. Haven’t had the sumatra. Heard the broadleaf (reserva) is the bomb too.

I love Habano wrapped smokes.  The Sumatra is good but yahhhh… thr broadleaf is excellent and I usually don’t like maduro sticks. 

• Like 2