FOH'ers Daily Smoke

15 minutes ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:

He does all kinds of special run pork sausages on occasion in bratwurst form like even - taco seasoning, pizza spices, mushroom Swiss cheese, beer&cheddar, you name it…These chorizo spice had: red pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic, salt, ground mustard

Thanks !! - Sounds good to me and lovely - you are blessed, wish I had such innovative butchers around here !

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

30 minutes ago, Thirdcoastwatch said:
First ever Sir Winston.   Paired with Gin & Tonic (Monkey 47) and a splash of St. Germain.   Excellent flavors but required Perfecdraw as it was snug.   Might try dry boxing next time.   90-92 points.

I've only had one, 2016 Sir Winston I was generously gifted because they are out of my reach unless I do a box split, but really enjoyed it and can see why they are so popular and can be difficult to find in stock.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Woke up early this morning in Pittsburgh and smoked an Esmeralda.

There is a big pickle festival going on here, that everyone seems really excited about.  

...must be a mid-west thing?🤷‍♂️

For our non-US friends, and in case anyone at all cares :)  ...I don't believe Pittsburgh qualifies as "Mid-West" by any stretch.  ...For sure it's a fun town -- with or without pickles :) -- but midwest it ain't IMO.  ...Great please to smoke a cigar though!  

42 minutes ago, Glass Half Full said:

For our non-US friends, and in case anyone at all cares :)  ...I don't believe Pittsburgh qualifies as "Mid-West" by any stretch.  ...For sure it's a fun town -- with or without pickles :) -- but midwest it ain't IMO.  ...Great please to smoke a cigar though!  

The “Burgh” is definitely its own unique place. Sandwiched between the “East Coast” and the Midwest, it identifies as neither. Some say the Paris of Appalachia, others say no way. The local dialect is so unique, born from German/Eastern European immigrant working class slang, and can be a head scratcher for the uninformed! No matter where I’ve been in the world, I know your from Pittsburgh from one spoken sentence. Pretty cool considering it’s such a small town compared to New York and Boston etc. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Glass Half Full said:

By any stretch?  Really?  Like, not even debatable?

When you are from Eastern NJ, it seems pretty Mid-West, at least culturally.  It is right near the border of Ohio, which is most definitely considered "Mid-West", so is it really "a stretch" to say that there are cultural similarities?  From the google search I just did, it seems like a hotly debated topic, so clearly there are enough people who at the very least, don't think it is "by any stretch".  But I didn't mean it as an insult, as Mid-West is not a negative term in my mind.

20 hours ago, Puros Y Vino said:
These are really starting to grow on me.

Is that a no.1?
Looks unusually big in the pictures...

I'm a fan of the Fonsecas, I think they are tasty, well made smokes at a bargain price.

Enough so that i just bought a box of Delicias a couple weeks ago and plan to get a box of no.1's if I can actually find someone who carries them

17 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:
After a 15 hour work day, my first ever BAS DIC 2015 R&J Churchill.  Can't understand the dislike of R&J from some folks. Beautiful razor sharp burn, hints of cherry, stonefruit,  pencil shavings, ( wierd huh?) and just over all smooth cigar. Sourced from the host. Thanks FoH.

I smoke a lot of different RyJ's and always enjoy them.

The Churchill just happens to be good, but not good enough to justify the price for me, when I can get others I enjoy just as much for less.

17 hours ago, havanaclub said:
Nice start to my vacation

HdM DC right?

How was it?

Just recently got one as a bonus stick in a gift of a few of something else I was sent to try out.

Will be my first ever DC in fact.

In all my browsing vendors, I don't believe I have ever seen anyone actually selling them, so if I like it, will have to go with a trade or private sale it seems

11 hours ago, Chucko8 said:
SLR Dc from 08 today. Magic

Nice.
Yet another DC that I have never seen any vendors carrying, just like the Punch and HDM's.

Would love to be able to pick up some nice, big DC's of some of these marcas that I always enjoy the pc or robust sizes of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

Os that a no.1?
Looks unusually big in the pictures...

I'm a fan of the Fonsecas, I think they are tasty, well made smokes at a bargain price.

Enough so that i just bought a box of Delicias a couple weeks ago and plan to get a box of no.1's if I can actually find someone who carries them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup a No1.  Delicious are excellent smokes too. One of the first boxes I bought when I started smoking. 

Yup a No1.  Delicious are excellent smokes too. One of the first boxes I bought when I started smoking. 
I figured. Just looked especially large in the pictures.

Was just gifted 3 of the no.1's and look forward to smoking them. According to my inventory app I haven't smoked any no.1's in 10 years.

Yeah, the Delicias are great little smokes, especially for the price.

I enjoy the Cosacos too, but not many vendors carry them, so a little different to get.

Do you know if the different vitolas are different blends, or the same Blend with just a slightly different taste due to ratios in the different vitolas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Do you know if the different vitolas are different blends, or the same Blend with just a slightly different taste due to ratios in the different vitolas?

I wouldn't know. They taste distinct enough to me.  

• Like 1