• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, Nino said:
A day to celebrate with some special cigars : Today I am 12 years retired from Lufthansa.
First cigar is a 1985 Bolivar Especiales Nr 2 from MRN's collection.
Peaches and cream & excellent to the last puff. Fantastic !
Special ashtray by my good friend Niki Niki.

Second celebration cigar - A delicious ERDM La Reina RE Gran Bretaña with a bottle of Rose brut champers.
Cheers !

What a cracking day and cracking way to celebrate Nino. Glad you enjoyed it to the fullest mate!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

A very nice vigia …In the high 60s rh with 100 percent humidity and no burn issues …..can’t figure this shit out man, struggled the last few nights with mid to high 70s and 80+ humidity …what gives?

Temperature makes a huge difference. I can smoke in the open while it's snowing in winter but if I'm somewhere covered outside when it's raining in summer cigar is ruined.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RDB said:

Trinidad Media Luna from BSM ENE 20. This had that lovely golden flecked with green wrapper that I only see on Trini. Down to the last three now, these have all smoked well despite being so young. Great full flavour, subtle pastry sweetness to them, moving from just under to just over medium body. Perfect burn throughout. Hananos SA are obviously doing great work with this marca.

Thanks for the mini-review! Happy that I recently snagged a box of these on 24:24. Still trying for the Coloniales, but three strikes so far... it's like a one minute window!

• Like 2