FOH'ers Daily Smoke

8 hours ago, KCCubano said:

I just smoked original release a few days ago! No longer have box but believe it was 09 or 10. Glad I have a few left. So complex and rich on the palate. Dont see another September cigar coming close.

Wow..Original release. Mine was 2016, flavors are very good for this one.. Kinda turn the corner, previous ones I smoke was average at best. Looking forward to the next one in a month or two.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 9/5/2021 at 6:59 AM, yadegari6 said:
MSA FEB 2019 lusi, who said double Coronas were mild? 2.5 hour powerhouse of a smoke. Will let these rest for another year before I sample another from the box

@yadegari6

Where would you put it on the common strength scale of mild, medium, full or a combo of 2?

Granted, the extra 3 years may have mellowed mine a bit more than yours, but have had better luck with stronger smokes when young, not being too mild or bland for my tastes with age, especially much past the 5 year mark, out of the roughly 50+ aged and Vintage smokes I have had.

Have a 2016 I have been sitting on for no particular reason that I really need to smoke as it will be my first DC and first Lusi.

23 hours ago, Boss Hog said:
Partagás Lusitania (MUL DIC14).

@Boss Hog

How was it strength of flavor wise? I haven't had good luck with milder when young Cigars appealing to me past 5 years age or so.

The ones I actually liked were all stronger when young.

I have a 2016 I need to try out as it would be my first DC, and first Lusitania

On 9/5/2021 at 6:18 PM, RDB said:
It really depends on the box. My 50s were reliably stronger than my 54s. I’ve seen reports on QdO that are all over the place, but the montesco size is typically a milder format.

@RDB

Any particular box dates or factory codes that tend to be typically mild, or typically stronger that you have noticed or heard/read anywhere?

Mine was really milder than I prefer my smokes, so would love to be able to get stronger ones if its possible to know how they are based on box code...

On 9/7/2021 at 1:13 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

18 HU #2 - I think only the SWs beat these for my favorite HUs (to date anyway). Cookies, cream, white pepper and a unique funk that I really only find in the #2s. However many more boxes I have of these, aren't enough.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe Labor Day and enjoying some spectacular cigars!

Nah, working.  It's good since they are paying double time and a half. Maybe that way I can still afford a box or two of stogies. Lol

• Like 2