• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

@Lrabold89 thanks. On the mend. I couldn’t wait any longer to have a cigar. I actually switched to nicotine pouches for a few days just to have some enjoyment. I didn’t need them but I said screw it. I started to feel better after I saw your legs in the precious post. 

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, TheFullMontecristo said:
Pre dinner M4

I'm a sucker for any Montecristo, but especially enjoy the no.3's, no.4's and especially no.2's.

Have a box of no.4's lined up for my next order at the end of the month.

Great smokes

23 hours ago, RDB said:
Another one of these excellent RUS / OMS (one or the other) JUL 15 batch of D4s. Great construction, draw and burn. Age has mellowed the spicy kick, but after the gentle first half, it’s still there in a pleasantly modulated guise. Only mid bodied now. A very good ‘staple’ cigar this, not grand or fine but playing its part to perfection.
I’m so impressed by the way Partagas keeps the core marca characteristics, but flexes them across the different votolas. From the punchy Short, through the fun and not too serious P2 to the all time classic Lusi. I particularly like the D4 / E2 contrast. One more savoury, spicy and rustic, the other more silky sweet and refined.

Excellent little review.

Was a pleasure to read just for the writing style alone.

That said, the PSD4 is a staple go-to in my collection, albeit recent production ones, which are certainly plenty enjoyable.

Only had like 2 pre-2019 ones I believe, cant recall the date of one, but 1 was a 2016 and was certainly very tasty and different than recent production ones.

20 hours ago, Bri Fi said:
Montecristo Media Corona EGT NOV 20. Getting over the flu and sinus is shot. Couldn’t help myself though, it’s 100F

Really enjoy these, but have only bought as singles so far so they were a little pricey for the size that way.

Perfectly reasonable price by the box though. Have one in my bookmarks to pick up one of these days, probably in the winter once I'm getting low on the other smaller smokes I'm already starting to order starting in November

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bri Fi said:
I keep smaller smokes for winter times and because I have two small kids. If time wasn’t a factor, I probably wouldn’t reach for these. They aren’t bad, but there are better. 

I thought they were pretty good, but I'm a Montecristo whore, so that likely factors in, and at about $5ea box price is reasonable for what you get to me.

Open to suggestions on other small smokes for winter and before bedtime craving when I have limited time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
If you call yourself a whore one more time I’m gonna throw up

King of short smokes is the partagas short IMO …bcj and rg perlas with some time down ……if ur talkin petit robusto thats another story

Don't like my posts, then just skip over them. Really not that difficult.

Even easier than constantly complaining about something I post all the time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

Just having a little fun man ..lighten up!! emoji16.pngyou see how@heels82 treats me? Now that’s cyber bullying at its finest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you kidding?  @Heels82 has a man crush on you. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2