• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Perfect E2 bout to make me reach for my wallet then I remember they’re overpriced now like everything else now …enjoying nonetheless

Prices are insane. Beginning to price me out of CC tbh.

The first 3 are yesterday's smokes, I just forgot to post at the end of the day.  The last one is tonight's.

Maybe 20 years ago, I was drinking coffee in the lobby of a really high end hotel in NYC, and I fell in love with the coffee.  I asked the waiter what kind it was, and he told me it was Jamaican Blue Mountain.  So I started buying Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, but it never tasted the same as the coffee in that hotel, even on the island of Jamaica.  
Fast forward to the present, and I decided I was going to try my luck again, only this time, I did some research.  Turns out a lot of these "Jamaican  Blue Mountain coffees" are blends, that can contain as little as 10% JBM in them.  Plus, there are people just selling fakes, just as with cigars.  I'm sure many of the coffee aficionados on this board could have told me this already.  Anyway, I picked an importer that is legit, and paid $110 with the discount code for only 16 oz, and it arrived today.  I am happy to say that I found the taste I have been searching for over all these years.
Oh, and the CoRo is pretty good too.

Plus Apricot La Croix is legit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, williamthewolf said:
LGC Serie D No.5 Espana Regional Edition

Have one of these I haven't tried yet, but likely will soon when the mood strikes me as I see them posted a lot, so they are obviously very popular, and I'm sure there's a reason for that

16 hours ago, Trimming said:
Sancho Panza Eslavo

@Trimming

How was the Sancho Panza ER?

First I've seen a Serbian ER...

Had the Sancho Panza Gran Quixote Belux ER and it was awesome. Glad I have one more left.

7 hours ago, Jackinkc said:
Nothing but time this morning.

@Jackinkc

Dang! That's a long sucker.

Montecristo is my favorite cc marca, but I don't recall ever seeing anything that long before.

Which vitola is it?

6 hours ago, Raskol said:
C&C time. Parti Presidente (2018) from our gracious host.

Have only had a couple but really enjoyed them for a nice, long smoke.

Would get more but everyone is out of stock

• Like 3

5 hours ago, njpinette said:
La Flor de Cano Elegidos SOR DIC 20, with this, I can now say I tried at least one cigar from all the marcas currently in Habanos production in addition to the Edmundo Dantes Exclusivo Mexico

I've enjoyed the Elegidos and Selectos enough to buy a box of each and have a box of PC's on the way

I think LFdC's are very underrated

5 hours ago, ChuckMangione said:
Palmas Extra - my first venture into the hoyo line and I’ve got to say for a cheap daily smoke these are punching way above their price point. Nice cream mixed with some baking spice. I’ve got some hoyo DCs on the way, might look into some Epi 2 for my next box purchase. Any suggestions?

The Epi 2 is a great choice imho.
I love them and they are a staple in my stash.

Can't go wrong with any of the Epicures though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome, sounds like those will be my next purchase. Thanks for the feedback

The DC's are very highly regarded and considered the quintessential Hoyo, so they may be a hard act to follow.

I have 1 I was gifted but haven't tried yet

5 hours ago, Trimming said:
Excellent stick, great blend IMHO.

Nice. Will have to do some looking around and see if I can find any.

Just recently started exploring the ER's and have been very happy with what I have tried so far so always keeping an eye out for a new one to add to my Collection of them to try

Palmas Extra - my first venture into the hoyo line and I’ve got to say for a cheap daily smoke these are punching way above their price point. Nice cream mixed with some baking spice. I’ve got some hoyo DCs on the way, might look into some Epi 2 for my next box purchase. Any suggestions?

Epi 1 for cream. Hoyo du depute and Rio Seco for baking spice (maybe San Juan).

Edit: if you enjoyed the Palmas extra you are probably going to love the other ones.

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Montecristo is my favorite cc marca, but I don't recall ever seeing anything that long before.

Which vitola is it?

Monte A. In short supply these days. Only comes in box of 5 in individual coffins these days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bijan said:
Epi 1 for cream. Hoyo du depute and Rio Seco for baking spice (maybe San Juan).
Edit: if you enjoyed the Palmas extra you are probably going to love the other ones.

The San Juan is an excellent smoke too, good suggestion

4 hours ago, Bijan said:
Monte A. In short supply these days. Only comes in box of 5 in individual coffins these days.

Heard of them but never seen them in stock anywhere and they are crazy expensive.
Definitely out of my league